Target will have pikachu XL for 160$ at launch. Regular 3DS 129.99$

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Target will have pikachu XL for 160$ at launch. Regular 3DS 129.99$

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
3 years ago#1
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198076
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
3 years ago#2
Can you buy online?
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)

User Info: GaiamageX

GaiamageX
3 years ago#3
NICE! Is this better than the XL deal that Best Buy had maybe a month ago? Dang it...I would bite if they had the XL color I want. Though the regular 3ds is on sale for a lot of money too. Ugh what to do!?
Final Fantasy XIII
- March 9, 2010 -

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
3 years ago#4
^It says 3DS though not XL. So I wonder...
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)

User Info: TheMove2

TheMove2
3 years ago#5
Wow I was waiting for a deal on a XL for the last month. I was fine with paying $200 for this new XL. What a deal. Cant wait to get one.

User Info: mahgah91

mahgah91
3 years ago#6
TyrantLowKey posted...
^It says 3DS though not XL. So I wonder...

If you read to the next line the XL spills over. Even if it just said 3DS you could assume that was a fault on Target's fault since there's only a Pikachu 3DS XL coming out.

User Info: LORD_LMAO

LORD_LMAO
3 years ago#7
plus if you register it, you can pick a free game from that list.....super mario land 3d, etc
"garfield64 has long beautiful hair that any sane woman would kill to have"

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
3 years ago#8
If only the US already had some half-decent XL colors, I have the cash to do this if I wanted.

User Info: chestershadow

chestershadow
3 years ago#9
LORD_LMAO posted...
plus if you register it, you can pick a free game from that list.....super mario land 3d, etc

huh? i must be missing something, I see NOTHING about registering and a free game (or any list of any kind). Care to help me out with the details?

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
3 years ago#10
chestershadow posted...
LORD_LMAO posted...

huh? i must be missing something, I see NOTHING about registering and a free game (or any list of any kind). Care to help me out with the details?

If you buy an XL and either Luigi's Mansion 2 or PMD Gates to Infinity in the US, you can get a free game off the eShop. The list includes retail titles.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Target will have pikachu XL for 160$ at launch. Regular 3DS 129.99$

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived