Limited Edition 3DS/3DSXL

#1MatticianPosted 3/14/2013 5:26:25 PM
How soon did previous LE 3DS/3DSXLs sell out?

I want to get the Pikachu one, so I'm just wondering if I should order it within the next few days to be sure.
#2zaingasmPosted 3/14/2013 5:29:19 PM
I saw the Zelda one laying around about a week after Black Friday when it came out, but haven't seen it since then. I still haven't seen a Fire Emblem one at all.

So I guess it doesn't take long. Especially with Target's sale, I don't think the Pikachu XL will last long, with Walmart doing price match.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
Official Glaceon of the Pokemon X Boards
#3Mattician(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:33:51 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll just go ahead and order one today. I've been waiting for a new LE model.
#490sRetroGamingPosted 3/14/2013 5:38:03 PM
zaingasm posted...
I saw the Zelda one laying around about a week after Black Friday when it came out, but haven't seen it since then. I still haven't seen a Fire Emblem one at all.

So I guess it doesn't take long. Especially with Target's sale, I don't think the Pikachu XL will last long, with Walmart doing price match.

This. when i went to Best Buy to pick up my copy of MK7 on release day in the morning (12/4/11) i saw ONE Zelda 3DS bundle sitting on the shelf. i actually picked it up and held it in my hands, standing in awe for how beautiful the packaging was.

I put it back since i already had my Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS and since i knew the XL model was coming in at least a year. oh well, lol.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com