Am I the only one that doesn't care for the monthly fee for Flipnote 3D?

#31the_NGWPosted 3/14/2013 8:21:38 PM
I'd trade **** like Swap Note away if it meant having something actually worth downloading like Flip Note for free.
---
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider Den-O
#3290sRetroGamingPosted 3/14/2013 8:27:41 PM
MetalLoki posted...
I can't draw so logically I wouldn't want other people to see so there would be no reason for me to pay :D it's good to be a failure at art .

Same boat as you. but i 100% disagree on the last part. i hate the fact that i can't really draw worth a damn :(. i've had both Colors! 3D and Art Academy: Lesson's for Everyone downloaded on my XL for months. i still suck.. and that sucks!. i was much better at it when i was younger though...

._.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#3390sRetroGamingPosted 3/14/2013 8:31:20 PM
the_NGW posted...
I'd trade **** like Swap Note away if it meant having something actually worth downloading like Flip Note for free.

Hey Swapnote isn't bad at all imo. my main gripes are the fact that you can't mix colors in a note and that you have to use (i believe) 15 play coins to include audio in your notes. otherwise it's a great application.. and it's free!.

Can't wait to try out Flipnote though!. i never owned any of the two DSi systems before so this will be a treat! ^_^.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#34MetalLokiPosted 3/14/2013 8:33:46 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
MetalLoki posted...
I can't draw so logically I wouldn't want other people to see so there would be no reason for me to pay :D it's good to be a failure at art .

Same boat as you. but i 100% disagree on the last part. i hate the fact that i can't really draw worth a damn :(. i've had both Colors! 3D and Art Academy: Lesson's for Everyone downloaded on my XL for months. i still suck.. and that sucks!. i was much better at it when i was younger though...

._.

I was just trying to make myself feel better, to be honest I would assume that people that can draw really well would use the worldwide feature cause they are confident enough to know that their work will get them a wavier.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#35somomomPosted 3/14/2013 8:42:32 PM
MetalLoki posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
MetalLoki posted...

._.

I was just trying to make myself feel better, to be honest I would assume that people that can draw really well would use the worldwide feature cause they are confident enough to know that their work will get them a wavier.

I'm sorry to hear that. If anything you can add everyone on gamefaqs and your 3ds friends list and use the free 3ds friends server to share flipnotes. Also Nintendo announced that in addition to the 30-day trail the worldwide server would be free for everyone on certian days, hopefully for folks like you those days somewhat frequent.
#36RazieruPosted 3/14/2013 8:44:52 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
You're the only one to mention Sony, so how is anyone except you a fanboy? Go cry onto your failure of a Wii U or something.

PWNED! I guess the poor little thing thought I was a Sony fanboy....

Baha05 posted...
And enter the hypocrite Chris

And enters the NDF's narcissist with his usual rotten one liners. Funny how he loves to mention others trolling....
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#37keyblader1985Posted 3/15/2013 2:41:41 AM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
ZeroArchery posted...
Everything about the software is completely free. The only thing that you would need to pay for is the same thing you did for the DSi one. Which I guess shows ignorance to those blind haters? Same with the defenders? At least, I seem to remember having to. I guess I could be wrong.

But still, it's optional, and not even that expensive. And those who live on it like they did with the DSi one, will get it completely free- not only that, but there's a free THIRTY DAY trial. Hell, I wish more games did it like this. How many iOS games have microtransactions at a way bigger scam rate? And how many MMOs do it worse too?

I think we're blowing this way out of proportion, but it is what it is.

Lol free game, and we expect that their servers should support the millions of us for free. Like, wtf people. xD It's like letting someone stay in your house for free, then they expect all the comodities and to be fed too on your credit card.

...what? I never paid for any part of Flipnote for DSi. What exactly cost anything for it?

This.

90sRetroGaming posted...
Hey Swapnote isn't bad at all imo. my main gripes are the fact that you can't mix colors in a note and that you have to use (i believe) 15 play coins to include audio in your notes.

It's just a one-time fee. You spend more coins than that in an average single run through Find Mii.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai