Will you get Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon retail or digital?

#41HakuPosted 3/15/2013 3:39:33 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
rizsparky posted...
Retail!... Glow in the Dark box and Boo stressball for me!

Where you get these at?

I see no pre-order bonus.

GAME. Boo stress ball is their pre-order bonus. Glow in the dark cover is for all EU copies, while stocks last.
#42DarkAdonis123Posted 3/15/2013 3:58:50 PM
darkness1018 posted...
I only buy digital if i have no choice of getting it in physical form.

This
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#43iMURDAuPosted 3/15/2013 5:46:49 PM
I'm not sure if I want the game or not yet so I'm undecided. Where's my poll option while I duck tomatoes thrown at me? If I do get it it'd probably be retail because it doesn't seem like a go-to game like Fire Emblem.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#44UiruPosted 3/15/2013 5:54:46 PM
Do people still not know they can send their system in to Nintendo if it breaks, get it fixed for a lot cheaper than buying a new one (up to and including free), and not lose any of their digital content?

And, you know. Nintendo product breaking. Let me know when that comes up.

The usual argument against the lack of an account system is stealing, and that one falls apart under analysis as well. Of course it would be better if they had a proper account system, but I am fully confident in my digital 3DS collection.
---
~Uiru
#45KCJ5062Posted 3/15/2013 6:18:36 PM
Retail.
#46DarkAdonis123Posted 3/15/2013 6:20:26 PM
Uiru posted...
Do people still not know they can send their system in to Nintendo if it breaks, get it fixed for a lot cheaper than buying a new one (up to and including free), and not lose any of their digital content?

And, you know. Nintendo product breaking. Let me know when that comes up.

The usual argument against the lack of an account system is stealing, and that one falls apart under analysis as well. Of course it would be better if they had a proper account system, but I am fully confident in my digital 3DS collection.
---
~Uiru

I'm old school. I like having a cartridge,
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#47Buttery_ToastPosted 3/15/2013 8:39:37 PM
Retail. Because amazon doesn't sell eshop cards or eshop games and that's my main source of income for games so... :(
---
My body is always Reggie.
http://backloggery.com/dethbryte