Were we supposed to get a Luigis Mansion demo soon?

#1melchiahdimPosted 3/15/2013 12:26:12 AM
I really want to try it but I doubt I will have the money when it comes out. I seem to remember reading about a demo, but I thought we would have gotten it by now.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
#2Faceman_Posted 3/15/2013 12:28:55 AM
Doubt it. Nintendo never does demos for first party games. I was surprised that FE:A got one, so you never know.
#3melchiahdim(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:32:09 AM
Faceman_ posted...
Doubt it. Nintendo never does demos for first party games. I was surprised that FE:A got one, so you never know.

Isn't Brain Age and Nintendogs first party? And Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Fire Emblem may as well be.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
#490sRetroGamingPosted 3/15/2013 12:53:03 AM
Faceman_ posted...

They will for non-Mario related 1st party titles. demos for mario related titles?.. 99.9% chance it ain't happening. and no, Gamestop, Best and Target demo units don't count. you're reffering to eShop demos right? lol.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#590sRetroGamingPosted 3/15/2013 12:54:02 AM
melchiahdim posted...
Faceman_ posted...

Isn't Brain Age and Nintendogs first party? And Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Fire Emblem may as well be.

All four of those are 1st party Nintendo titles, yes.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#6Pork_buttonmashPosted 3/15/2013 1:31:27 AM
Next week!
---
GloryChaos posted...
What you say is true. Unfortunately, people have been generalizing like this for years.
#7VyersPosted 3/15/2013 1:35:42 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
melchiahdim posted...
Faceman_ posted...

All four of those are 1st party Nintendo titles, yes.

Well, first party-owned. MD is Chunsoft, which is not a part of Nintendo.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!