Just as Super Mario 64 came to the DS

#1GilgameshSwordsPosted 3/15/2013 4:23:31 AM
Would you like to see Super Mario Sunshine come to the 3DS?
---
http://www.techieanalyst.net/index.php?/index
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9346/hellraiseriii3hellonear.jpg
#2IHeartMetroidPosted 3/15/2013 4:24:28 AM
Good god, no.

Now, how about some Mario Galaxy, or a twin pack bonus where if you buy Dark Moon you get a free copy of Luigi's Mansion 1 to play on the 3DS, too?
---
Currently ignoring 3 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#3nimerjm37Posted 3/15/2013 4:31:25 AM
I have to ask - What is wrong with Mario Sunshine? It was an awesome game that provided a challenge most Mario games don't come close to. Heck, people are still posting screenshots on Reddit of their 119 complete Shine Spite collection!
---
I often wonder why the people most concerned with maturity are usually the most immature among us, don't you?
#4IHeartMetroidPosted 3/15/2013 4:37:49 AM
nimerjm37 posted...
I have to ask - What is wrong with Mario Sunshine? It was an awesome game that provided a challenge most Mario games don't come close to. Heck, people are still posting screenshots on Reddit of their 119 complete Shine Spite collection!

You mean besides the lackluster noninnovative gameplay (ooh, a WATER can!), repetitive environments and groan-worthy Disney Junior vomitous plot?
---
#5IChangedMyNamePosted 3/15/2013 4:40:56 AM
Mario sunshine made me hate Mario.

Before this game I wasn't bothered too much by Mario. I never got in Mario 64, but was able to just dabble around in it. But Sunshine felt too much of a chore to me. I wanted to just stomp on things, not 'clean them' then stomp on them...

What kind hero cleans his enemies first, then kills them?!!!??! And the bonus stages were ridiculously difficult for me.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#6GigerSupremePosted 3/15/2013 4:41:22 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
nimerjm37 posted...

You mean besides the lackluster noninnovative gameplay (ooh, a WATER can!), repetitive environments and groan-worthy Disney Junior vomitous plot?

dont be so crappy.

sunshine was a fun game for people with a soul.
#7IHeartMetroidPosted 3/15/2013 4:43:10 AM
"dont be so crappy."

What a convincing rebuttal.
---
#8CWtennisPosted 3/15/2013 4:43:22 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
nimerjm37 posted...

Non-innovative?!? HAHAHAH good one!

But as much as I love SMS, TC, I'm not sure I can picture it being easy to control on the 3DS for some reason. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised though.
---
3053 5388 2361 - Pokemon White 2 FC < Default
5372 0620 2714 - Pokemon White FC
#9IHeartMetroidPosted 3/15/2013 4:44:38 AM
"Non-innovative?!?"

Mario 64 with a water gun =/= innovative gameplay.
---
#10GilgameshSwords(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 4:46:23 AM
>_> I find it amusing that even though the water cannon (with many functions I hasten to add) was innovative, you call it non innovative. It beat the usual "go through levels jumping on enemy" formula that had til that point defined the series. The series as a whole (apart from the first game for obvious reasons) has never done much in innovation - it often sticks to a working formula
---
http://www.techieanalyst.net/index.php?/index
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9346/hellraiseriii3hellonear.jpg