For those cashing in on the free game deal, which game are you going to download

#11OoSubaruoOPosted 3/15/2013 7:32:15 AM
Either Starfox or Layton. I already owned SM3DL retail, and beat it.
#12k_lub242Posted 3/15/2013 6:13:31 PM
If anyone wants to trade me their code for a $20 Target gift card, let me know. That would be amazing.
#13Alphamale001Posted 3/15/2013 10:02:05 PM
Art Academy. It is the only one I don't own. I don't need multiple copies of games I own.
---
GT: TWOTONTUN1C PSN: TwoTonTunic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/Kenny_Blankenship/CNNGuyCartridges.jpg
#14ssbmrocksPosted 3/15/2013 10:43:30 PM
I already own 3D Land, and am not interested in the other 3 games, so I'll be getting Starfox. I own the 64 version, but you can't go wrong with having it on a handheld (plus it's free, man.)

I just upgraded to an XL last week and will be getting Luigi's Mansion on launch, so can't wait to get my freebie. I've gotten so much free crap from Nintendo on this thing, haha.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#15adammattPosted 3/16/2013 9:35:15 AM
Honest question because I'm not sure: I am planning on buying both LM2 and PMD. Will I get 1 or 2 games through the free offer
---
Brought to you by PlayStation Cinema Snack Fun Land and Proud Assistant Manager
Kid Icarus Uprising is a Remake--DemonDog666
#16RyuVegasPosted 3/16/2013 9:43:21 AM
Layton. I have SM3DL, and SF643D already and since I'm not a visual artist really(I'm a musician more than anything) the other 2 don't interest me in the slightest.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#17RyuVegasPosted 3/16/2013 9:46:18 AM
adammatt posted...
Honest question because I'm not sure: I am planning on buying both LM2 and PMD. Will I get 1 or 2 games through the free offer

I'm no Nintendo rep but my logic goes like this:

If you register an XL and buy 1 game, you get 1 free game, easy peasy.
If you register and XL and buy both games, it still only sees 1 XL registered, and since it needs one combo of both, then you probably wouldn't get it.

Now if you register 2 XLs and both the games you could probably get both, but I highly doubt you can get both just from buying both games.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#18FieldTornOutlawPosted 3/16/2013 10:38:05 AM
656stooge posted...
My bad. Thought that was your sig. Anyway I could register my yet unregistered XL that I bought last year?

Yes you can.

Sadly I was on the ball and registered mine right at the first of the year after Christmas >.<
---
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
#19Virus66Posted 3/16/2013 11:03:00 AM
RyuVegas posted...
Now if you register 2 XLs and both the games you could probably get both, but I highly doubt you can get both just from buying both games.

I'm curious if this is true. My two sisters got XLs for Christmas and I just registered them both today... and if I get both games, I really do wonder if that will qualify. Either way, I get a free game.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#20SPDShadowRangerPosted 3/16/2013 11:19:31 AM
Layton. Already have Mario and don't care for the other three.