Best way to hide games from friends?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best way to hide games from friends?
3 years ago#31
Physical game, print out a fake cover and put it over the actual one. Chances are, they won't bother to check what it really is.

http://i.imgur.com/u4zwnD7.jpg
3 years ago#32
1) Buy a physical copy and burn the case(and the instruction manual if you don't want it.
2) Put a small piece of opaque tape over the title on the cartridge.
3) Store the cartridge in an opaque 3DS cartridge containment unit.
4) Wrap the containment unit in trash-like paper in a way that's inconspicuous.
5) Find the least likely place that people would look in your house and place the "piece of trash" there.
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
3 years ago#33
ITT: TC cares way too much about what others think.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
3 years ago#34
Dinglesteed posted...
Verve posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...
@Dinglesteed, its asians I'm into but thats besides the point.

Why are you afraid/ashamed to let your friends know if you own game or not?

Asians are awesome. Also, I was mainly joking about it. I couldn't really care less :D I just wanted to hear some creativity.

Got me! I thought you were serious.... Last time I trust someone named Dinglesteed! o_0

LOL.

It's a long story...The entire name should be Dinglesteed Swooshripper named after a friend I went to highschool with :D Here is the TLDR version:

Dingle: This came from basketball team - he had a dingleberry someone pointed out in the shower room lolol.

Steed: The kid almost slept with a nasty girl during a spring break, hence the std = steed.

Swoosh: He wore the windbreaker pants a lot that make the Swoosh-Swoosh sound when you walk.

Ripper: When he farted in those pants, it sounded like somebody was ripping a sheet in two.

So we combined all those titles to form his ultimate nickname.

Lol that is awesome! I had a short nickname in high school , Nothing so elaborate, embarrassing and well thought out as Dinglesteed Swooshripper. Basically just a shortening of my last name. Though we did have some good names for our pals based on similar embarrassing situations. Thanks for giving me a good lol :)
3DS FC: Verve - 4854 7572 6040 WiiU: TheVerve PSN:Verve GT: data d0g
3 years ago#35
Verve posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
Verve posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...
@Dinglesteed, its asians I'm into but thats besides the point.

Why are you afraid/ashamed to let your friends know if you own game or not?

Asians are awesome. Also, I was mainly joking about it. I couldn't really care less :D I just wanted to hear some creativity.

Got me! I thought you were serious.... Last time I trust someone named Dinglesteed! o_0

LOL.

It's a long story...The entire name should be Dinglesteed Swooshripper named after a friend I went to highschool with :D Here is the TLDR version:

Dingle: This came from basketball team - he had a dingleberry someone pointed out in the shower room lolol.

Steed: The kid almost slept with a nasty girl during a spring break, hence the std = steed.

Swoosh: He wore the windbreaker pants a lot that make the Swoosh-Swoosh sound when you walk.

Ripper: When he farted in those pants, it sounded like somebody was ripping a sheet in two.

So we combined all those titles to form his ultimate nickname.

Lol that is awesome! I had a short nickname in high school , Nothing so elaborate, embarrassing and well thought out as Dinglesteed Swooshripper. Basically just a shortening of my last name. Though we did have some good names for our pals based on similar embarrassing situations. Thanks for giving me a good lol :)

No problem. It was my favorite nickname I've ever heard lol.
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, Trine 2 Planetside 2 (Soltech VS), EVE Online, Battlefield 3, and NHL 13
3 years ago#36
Sakurafanboy posted...
ITT: TC cares way too much about what others think.

ITT: Posters don't read the posts and realize it was a joke.
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, Trine 2 Planetside 2 (Soltech VS), EVE Online, Battlefield 3, and NHL 13
3 years ago#37
Buy the digital version, put the digital version on its own SD card, separate from all your other games
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Coming March 19 to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best way to hide games from friends?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived