Best way to hide games from friends?

#31Second_ChancesPosted 3/15/2013 12:25:21 PM(edited)
Physical game, print out a fake cover and put it over the actual one. Chances are, they won't bother to check what it really is.

http://i.imgur.com/u4zwnD7.jpg
#32wiiking96Posted 3/15/2013 12:33:13 PM
1) Buy a physical copy and burn the case(and the instruction manual if you don't want it.
2) Put a small piece of opaque tape over the title on the cartridge.
3) Store the cartridge in an opaque 3DS cartridge containment unit.
4) Wrap the containment unit in trash-like paper in a way that's inconspicuous.
5) Find the least likely place that people would look in your house and place the "piece of trash" there.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#33SakurafanboyPosted 3/15/2013 12:39:27 PM
ITT: TC cares way too much about what others think.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#34VervePosted 3/15/2013 12:42:07 PM
Dinglesteed posted...
Verve posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...
@Dinglesteed, its asians I'm into but thats besides the point.

Why are you afraid/ashamed to let your friends know if you own game or not?

Asians are awesome. Also, I was mainly joking about it. I couldn't really care less :D I just wanted to hear some creativity.

Got me! I thought you were serious.... Last time I trust someone named Dinglesteed! o_0

LOL.

It's a long story...The entire name should be Dinglesteed Swooshripper named after a friend I went to highschool with :D Here is the TLDR version:

Dingle: This came from basketball team - he had a dingleberry someone pointed out in the shower room lolol.

Steed: The kid almost slept with a nasty girl during a spring break, hence the std = steed.

Swoosh: He wore the windbreaker pants a lot that make the Swoosh-Swoosh sound when you walk.

Ripper: When he farted in those pants, it sounded like somebody was ripping a sheet in two.

So we combined all those titles to form his ultimate nickname.

Lol that is awesome! I had a short nickname in high school , Nothing so elaborate, embarrassing and well thought out as Dinglesteed Swooshripper. Basically just a shortening of my last name. Though we did have some good names for our pals based on similar embarrassing situations. Thanks for giving me a good lol :)
---
3DS FC: Verve - 4854 7572 6040 WiiU: TheVerve PSN:Verve GT: data d0g
#35Dinglesteed(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:49:58 PM
Verve posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
Verve posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...
@Dinglesteed, its asians I'm into but thats besides the point.

Why are you afraid/ashamed to let your friends know if you own game or not?

Asians are awesome. Also, I was mainly joking about it. I couldn't really care less :D I just wanted to hear some creativity.

Got me! I thought you were serious.... Last time I trust someone named Dinglesteed! o_0

LOL.

It's a long story...The entire name should be Dinglesteed Swooshripper named after a friend I went to highschool with :D Here is the TLDR version:

Dingle: This came from basketball team - he had a dingleberry someone pointed out in the shower room lolol.

Steed: The kid almost slept with a nasty girl during a spring break, hence the std = steed.

Swoosh: He wore the windbreaker pants a lot that make the Swoosh-Swoosh sound when you walk.

Ripper: When he farted in those pants, it sounded like somebody was ripping a sheet in two.

So we combined all those titles to form his ultimate nickname.

Lol that is awesome! I had a short nickname in high school , Nothing so elaborate, embarrassing and well thought out as Dinglesteed Swooshripper. Basically just a shortening of my last name. Though we did have some good names for our pals based on similar embarrassing situations. Thanks for giving me a good lol :)

No problem. It was my favorite nickname I've ever heard lol.
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, Trine 2 Planetside 2 (Soltech VS), EVE Online, Battlefield 3, and NHL 13
#36Dinglesteed(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:50:28 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
ITT: TC cares way too much about what others think.

ITT: Posters don't read the posts and realize it was a joke.
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, Trine 2 Planetside 2 (Soltech VS), EVE Online, Battlefield 3, and NHL 13
#37IcewitchPosted 3/15/2013 12:51:36 PM
Buy the digital version, put the digital version on its own SD card, separate from all your other games
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Coming March 19 to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U