Nintendo coins...

#1Pork_buttonmashPosted 3/15/2013 6:41:35 PM
I just signed up to the Nintendo Club and I've registered one game so far. Before I continue registering more games, I have to ask, are there other games beside Classic Kid Icarus Starship Defense? Otherwise, I'm not gunna bother...I hate filling in surveys >.<
I'll gladly give the codes away. :)
---
GloryChaos posted...
What you say is true. Unfortunately, people have been generalizing like this for years.
#2FieldTornOutlawPosted 3/15/2013 6:44:10 PM
They rotate two 3DS and two Wii/Wii U games each month. So you have to wait another month to figure out what games are "free" using coins.
---
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
#3Buttery_ToastPosted 3/15/2013 8:28:36 PM
Also keep in mind that if you register 600 coins by the end of June, you'll be eligible to receive the Platinum reward for this year. Sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it's not. I think in the past years it's been a Mario Hat, a Mario character statue thing, pins, zelda posters, and mario cards. Still, better than letting them waste.
---
My body is always Reggie.
http://backloggery.com/dethbryte
#4Faceman_Posted 3/15/2013 10:40:59 PM
You missed out on Paper Mario last month. There's been at least one game I actually wanted each month for the last few months so I've been stocking up on VC games. It's definitely worth it.