Kind of bored by the current game offerings

#11AceGamer11xPosted 3/16/2013 5:45:48 AM
Monster Hunter
---
Lurker of adofus
FC: 1590-4913-4456
#12DeathSnipe777Posted 3/16/2013 5:50:52 AM
I'm looking forward to a ton of games. How many of them I'll buy right away is a different story.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#13GloryChaosPosted 3/16/2013 5:53:01 AM
xxxRemmyxxx posted...

Ok, so you would rather have some kiddy rehash than an adult rehash.

Fixed for accuracy. On your end at least. Soul Hackers is a port of a PS1 game that some people may have already played.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#14Puddingchan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:10:39 AM
Well, I can't help that my tastes are considered "kiddy", but that's the way I am. For now I'm not open to try that "mature" game, but that doesn't mean I won't in the future.

Just for the note, I already have Fire Emblem Awakening, just that I played enough of it for now.

The rehash factor is exactly why I am only slightly interested in the new Pokemon game and not very hyped for it. I can't decide if I really want it yet. I need to see if they changed the sounds of the Pokemon cries (and not retain the 8-bit sounds they used to have), have the Pokemon from the generation I like the most and if there are other features that are not in the older Pokemon games.

The next game I will be getting is Animal crossing, but I wonder if it will be an ok choice too.
#15nouseravailablePosted 3/16/2013 6:45:23 AM
Im looking forward a few a few games and i still want to get some old games wich i havent yet. Its not something overwhelming but im much more hyped up about what i will get on my 3ds then what ill get on my ps3 or w/e console ill purchase next.
---
NP: Walking Dead, Fire Emblem 3DS and P4Arena
#16lambchipsPosted 3/16/2013 6:56:07 AM
xxxRemmyxxx posted...
Not being a troll, just stating facts. Pokemon just keeps doing the same plotless game over and over, just using different Pokemon.

lol@ playing pokemon for the story mode
thats one of the most stupid thing i've heard in this day and age, now that you can pvp people across the world i dont see why you'd limit yourself to the single player
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#17TheStarCorePosted 3/16/2013 7:08:06 AM
xxxRemmyxxx posted...

Ok, so you would rather have some kiddy Pokemon game that rehashes the same stupid gimmick every gen. Gotcha.

What a damn troll, whether you admit to it or not. Intentionally trying to make people feel stupid for buying the game they like and not the game you like.
#18pikachupwnagePosted 3/16/2013 7:10:26 AM(edited)
Puddingchan posted...
Well, I can't help that my tastes are considered "kiddy", but that's the way I am. For now I'm not open to try that "mature" game, but that doesn't mean I won't in the future.

Just for the note, I already have Fire Emblem Awakening, just that I played enough of it for now.

The rehash factor is exactly why I am only slightly interested in the new Pokemon game and not very hyped for it. I can't decide if I really want it yet. I need to see if they changed the sounds of the Pokemon cries (and not retain the 8-bit sounds they used to have), have the Pokemon from the generation I like the most and if there are other features that are not in the older Pokemon games.

The next game I will be getting is Animal crossing, but I wonder if it will be an ok choice too.

This pokemon seems like a big change what with the move to 3D and they have hinted at new mechanics and that "Real play" thing they have yet to share details on.

I really am not feeling the 'Rehash" thing with pokemon and I have been around since gen 1 and played every single main series game remakes included.

Gen 1 is the start.
Gen 2 adds breeding, Night/day, Splits special into special defense and special attack and adds two new types.
Gen 3 adds abilities and double battles.
Gen 4 brings online, physical/special split.
Gen 5 brings infinite TMs, Triple/Rotation battles, Moving sprites, A greater emphasis on story, seasons, and streamlines the battle system.

Still feels fresh enough to me.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#19Puddingchan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:13:59 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
This pokemon seems like a big change what with the move to 3D and they have hinted at new mechanics and that "Real play" thing they have yet to share details on.

Guess its too early for them to release information right now. I'll just wait and see.
#20JadebellPosted 3/16/2013 7:19:10 AM
xxxRemmyxxx posted...
Not being a troll, just stating facts. Pokemon just keeps doing the same plotless game over and over, just using different Pokemon. The SMT games do have the Demon/Persona fusion thing, but it's stories are different at least. With Pokemon, once you played one, you pretty much played them all for the most part.

Who the hell plays Pokemon for the story?