Jet Set Radio - chance to come to this system?

#11Silver_SparkletPosted 3/16/2013 10:01:13 AM
SarcChigaimasu posted...
Jet Set Radio isn't nearly as good as any of us remember it being. The controls have aged horribly.

I played it last year and had more fun playing it than, then I did in 02 because I could actually grasp the complex controls for once. Let me guess, the controls are too hard for you right? And therefore have aged horribly that makes sense, but iv got news for ya: Deal. With. It.
---
simple & effective
#12johnny_boy84(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 11:38:21 AM
I would want it personally just for the awesome soundtrack.

Also, Powerstone would be great. Would love Capcom to release a new one.

Skies of Arcadia would be good, but I never fully engaged with it as others have. It was good, but not my number one preference!
---
Support your local Poet
#13ss4gogeta_darkPosted 3/16/2013 12:34:36 PM
I would but 3D JSR. Buy it so fast.
---
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1200/1600|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.
#14ItemBreakPosted 3/16/2013 12:41:23 PM
Just get it on Vita.
#15Mega_RatPosted 3/16/2013 1:09:41 PM
Silver_Sparklet posted...
SarcChigaimasu posted...
Jet Set Radio isn't nearly as good as any of us remember it being. The controls have aged horribly.

I played it last year and had more fun playing it than, then I did in 02 because I could actually grasp the complex controls for once. Let me guess, the controls are too hard for you right? And therefore have aged horribly that makes sense, but iv got news for ya: Deal. With. It.

Agreed that it is still a very fun game, but I do feel a little age on it. Still, a fun game is fun and that's what matters. :D
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#16Silver_SparkletPosted 3/16/2013 10:09:02 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
SarcChigaimasu posted...

Agreed that it is still a very fun game, but I do feel a little age on it. Still, a fun game is fun and that's what matters. :D

Well, perhaps it's because I was playing the xbox remake that I didn't detect any age, but all in all you're right it's all about the fun ^ ^, which this game happens to deliver in spades!
---
simple & effective
#17Mega_RatPosted 3/17/2013 8:05:18 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
SarcChigaimasu posted...

Well, perhaps it's because I was playing the xbox remake that I didn't detect any age, but all in all you're right it's all about the fun ^ ^, which this game happens to deliver in spades!

Yeah, I played my Dreamcast version about 5 months ago. I tried to 100% it this time but that got on my nerves at some points ...

A 3Ds version would be so awesome to take a picture of your own graffiti art and then tag it in the game! Or plaster your face all over the walls. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#18Silver_SparkletPosted 3/18/2013 12:38:36 AM
Mega_Rat posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
SarcChigaimasu posted...

Yeah, I played my Dreamcast version about 5 months ago. I tried to 100% it this time but that got on my nerves at some points ...

A 3Ds version would be so awesome to take a picture of your own graffiti art and then tag it in the game! Or plaster your face all over the walls. xD

OMG! That is a brilliant idea, that reminds me of the gameboy camera days where you could make the face of game&watch into your face or change the face of a bossfight, that was awesome & hillarious lol! Many good times where had from that.
---
simple & effective
#19IAznDragonI YanPosted 3/18/2013 1:10:27 AM
we should have gotten a port/remake/new game a long time ago either for the ds or better yet, wii with its motion+ to spray your own graffiti. i wouldn't mind a 3ds port though or a new game but nooo vita got it instead..
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
#20Silver_SparkletPosted 3/18/2013 1:38:51 AM
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
we should have gotten a port/remake/new game a long time ago either for the ds or better yet, wii with its motion+ to spray your own graffiti. i wouldn't mind a 3ds port though or a new game but nooo vita got it instead..

True that, and besides jet-set is more suited to Nintendo due to it's vibrant & colourful cell-shaded atmosphere.

They could probably make it catch on easily with the younger generation which would then open up room for a sequel, but who knows what's going on behind SEGA's closed doors and not to mention Iíve heard rumours that Nintendo can be a real nuisance to work with.
---
simple & effective