Any real hardcore gamer wouldn't worry about whether they get digital or retail

#1Lord_FroodPosted 3/16/2013 10:51:07 AM
You're still playing the game and that's all that matters to gamers.
---
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#2ZeroXravenPosted 3/16/2013 10:55:51 AM
I fail to see how not caring makes you hardcore whatsoever....
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 3/16/2013 10:55:57 AM
No. /topic
#4ares9090Posted 3/16/2013 10:59:45 AM
Lord_Frood posted...

Hardcore gamers are collectors too, otherwise there wouldn't exists so many limited editions, memorabilia and video game merchandise overall.

You casuals would play anything with a knife and fork if the game is presented to you on a dish.
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#5TakayaNorikoPosted 3/16/2013 11:02:46 AM
Any real hardcore gamer wouldn't put sugar on their console!
---
I ate a bear once, you know.
#6xLexLuth0rxPosted 3/16/2013 11:06:14 AM
A hardcore gamer values their money just as much as a casual and honestly I think they'd care more... unless it played a part on performance which clearly is debatable.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#7Mega_RatPosted 3/16/2013 11:19:29 AM
I'm so hardcore I ripped Mighty Switch Force out of my 3DS XL just to have a physical copy ... my 3DS XL is now bleeding battery acid. It did not live.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#8iMURDAuPosted 3/16/2013 11:30:17 AM
Hardcore gamers get digital and retail because they're stupid enough to call themselves hardcore gamers in the first place. What didja quit yer jerb to play CoD? As they'd say in old ECW "That's Hardcore!"
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#9helldewPosted 3/16/2013 11:45:36 AM
just buy whatever floats your boat... i buy digital mainly for PC games cause steam is one of the few online services that doesn't suck with its pricing.

and with portable games you can lend them to people.

and lol at people who call them selves hard core gamers. I dont get why this term even exists for just gaming. if anything it was ment to be more of an insult when gaming was more heavily looked down upon. I always found it funny though how people who play games were called "gamers" yet people who watch TV go to the movies a lot or read a ton of books dont have some random demeaning terms for them. if anything the term "hardcore gamer" needs to die,
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#10Lord_Frood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 11:48:23 AM
ares9090 posted...
Lord_Frood posted...

Hardcore gamers are collectors too, otherwise there wouldn't exists so many limited editions, memorabilia and video game merchandise overall.

You casuals would play anything with a knife and fork if the game is presented to you on a dish.

I never claimed to be hardcore or causal. Hell, I never even claimed to be a gamer. It's a hobby for me. Try using some reading comprehension skills next time. I'm just saying that all this "retail vs digital" stuff is silly. If you were really a gamer, you probably wouldn't care what format your game is in. It's a game!
---
Official Something or Other of That One Group