Pokemon X and Y looks awful

#11FierceDeity1026Posted 3/16/2013 11:00:16 AM
I agree that the grid-based movement should be done away with. I don't really mind any of the other issues mentioned.
#12SefcaBlightPosted 3/16/2013 11:00:22 AM
i think it looks absolutely amazing

maybe it isnt for you???
---
I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you
#13DeathSoul2000Posted 3/16/2013 11:01:44 AM(edited)
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Why don't you go take the place of a starving African child for a few weeks, see if you still care whether or not hands don't have fingers on them in a video game.

Just give it up with the "other people are less fortunate than us so we can't complain about what we have" excuse. lts old, tired, doesn't work and above all, ****ing annoying. Just because other people are worse off than us doesn't mean we can't make complaints about things we have.
#14Furikuri_flclPosted 3/16/2013 11:01:18 AM
nintendoman562 posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Why don't you go take the place of a starving African child for a few weeks, see if you still care whether or not hands don't have fingers on them in a video game.

Just because I'm more privileged than starving African children doesn't give Gamefreak an excuse to make a terrible looking, archaic RPG.

Case and point, your little entitled ass needs a refreshing dose of perspective. Crying on a forums over something that has absolutely NO importance whatsoever.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#15abbeldydooPosted 3/16/2013 11:02:02 AM
Just saw the video for it in the favorite videos section of the e shop.It will probably look way better in 3d at least.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#16Furikuri_flclPosted 3/16/2013 11:02:19 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Just give it up with the "other people are less fortunate than us so we can't complain about what we have" excuse. lts old, tired, doesn't work and above all, ****ing annoying. Just because other people are worse off than us doesn't mean we can't make complaints about things we have.

You're a disgusting human being.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#17thetoughkidPosted 3/16/2013 11:03:47 AM
Furikuri_flcl posted...
nintendoman562 posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Just because I'm more privileged than starving African children doesn't give Gamefreak an excuse to make a terrible looking, archaic RPG.

Case and point, your little entitled ass needs a refreshing dose of perspective. Crying on a forums over something that has absolutely NO importance whatsoever.

Get off your high horse, the children in Africa would be ashamed of you.
---
3DS FC: 4656 - 6217 - 3476
PSN: Dupichos
#18Furikuri_flclPosted 3/16/2013 11:05:15 AM
thetoughkid posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
nintendoman562 posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Get off your high horse, the children in Africa would be ashamed of you.

What high horse? Just trying to show crying gamers just how pathetic they are.
---
#19rizsparkyPosted 3/16/2013 11:05:17 AM
The trailer was 240p crappiness, you cant have a true representation of the graphics without playing it on your 3DS
---
PSN: Rizsparky
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
#20MyProjectPosted 3/16/2013 11:06:21 AM
What's the point of topics like this, seriously?