Pokemon X and Y looks awful

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon X and Y looks awful

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
3 years ago#231
Call of Duty: GameFAQs Ops
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!

User Info: iGenesis

iGenesis
3 years ago#232
Pokemon games have always been low budget s*** with regurgitated 17 year old gameplay...this is news?
GameFAQs.com: Where YOU make the content, but CBS makes the money.
http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
3 years ago#233
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Why don't you go take the place of a starving African child for a few weeks, see if you still care whether or not hands don't have fingers on them in a video game.

Bull**** post. If viewed as a valid rebuttal to this, then nearly anything can be shot down with it. Even things that do matter. "My house was robbed!" That is suddenly a non-issue, because people are dying in Africa.

People are allowed to criticize small or trivial details without people dismissing them in that way.

PS: I'm guessing you've never been to Africa to assist in aide,, much less donated money to end hunger in Africa, have you? Did you ever consider it to be a bit sociopathic that you use starving African children as tools in Internet debates?
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!

User Info: iGenesis

iGenesis
3 years ago#234
Speak for yourself! Gamefreak hasn't disappointed me yet, and I doubt they're going to start now!
Most of the problems you pointed out are very small, and you got them from a one and a half minute trailer, a lot of which isn't even gameplay.

XFD Pokedrones are so easy to please.

Just apply the same 17-year-old Pokemon formula (TM), i.e. GFW starters, 8 gym badges, Pokedex, criminal team, Vict Road+E4+Champion, early routes filled with Pidgey/Rattata clones, caves filled with Zubat clones, waterways filled with Tentacool/Magikarp clones, etc. etc. etc. etc.

and Pokedrones wet their pants.
GameFAQs.com: Where YOU make the content, but CBS makes the money.
http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif

User Info: Razieru

Razieru
3 years ago#235
iGenesis posted...
XFD Pokedrones are so easy to please.

Just apply the same 17-year-old Pokemon formula (TM), i.e. GFW starters, 8 gym badges, Pokedex, criminal team, Vict Road+E4+Champion, early routes filled with Pidgey/Rattata clones, caves filled with Zubat clones, waterways filled with Tentacool/Magikarp clones, etc. etc. etc. etc.

I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.

User Info: Silver_Sparklet

Silver_Sparklet
3 years ago#236
ryudin89 posted...
Wow this is still going on? Only on the system boards.....

Now where's that popcorn stand?

Well I kinda found some survivors, and after their wounds healed, they all of a sudden began lashing out at each other again...>>.
simple & effective

User Info: AkaneJones

AkaneJones
3 years ago#237
iGenesis posted...

Last time I checked Vespiquen wears a dress.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#238
Vyers posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Why don't you go take the place of a starving African child for a few weeks, see if you still care whether or not hands don't have fingers on them in a video game.

Bull**** post. If viewed as a valid rebuttal to this, then nearly anything can be shot down with it. Even things that do matter. "My house was robbed!" That is suddenly a non-issue, because people are dying in Africa.

People are allowed to criticize small or trivial details without people dismissing them in that way.

PS: I'm guessing you've never been to Africa to assist in aide,, much less donated money to end hunger in Africa, have you? Did you ever consider it to be a bit sociopathic that you use starving African children as tools in Internet debates?

Watch out! He'll just ignore everything you just said and label you a "disgusting human being!"

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
3 years ago#239
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Vyers posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Watch out! He'll just ignore everything you just said and label you a "disgusting human being!"

Gasp!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon X and Y looks awful

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived