Pokemon X and Y looks awful

#231SakurafanboyPosted 3/17/2013 8:36:39 PM
Call of Duty: GameFAQs Ops
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#232iGenesisPosted 3/17/2013 11:21:18 PM
Pokemon games have always been low budget s*** with regurgitated 17 year old gameplay...this is news?
---
GameFAQs.com: Where YOU make the content, but CBS makes the money.
http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif
#233VyersPosted 3/17/2013 11:24:42 PM
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Why don't you go take the place of a starving African child for a few weeks, see if you still care whether or not hands don't have fingers on them in a video game.

Bull**** post. If viewed as a valid rebuttal to this, then nearly anything can be shot down with it. Even things that do matter. "My house was robbed!" That is suddenly a non-issue, because people are dying in Africa.

People are allowed to criticize small or trivial details without people dismissing them in that way.

PS: I'm guessing you've never been to Africa to assist in aide,, much less donated money to end hunger in Africa, have you? Did you ever consider it to be a bit sociopathic that you use starving African children as tools in Internet debates?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!
#234iGenesisPosted 3/17/2013 11:24:46 PM
Speak for yourself! Gamefreak hasn't disappointed me yet, and I doubt they're going to start now!
Most of the problems you pointed out are very small, and you got them from a one and a half minute trailer, a lot of which isn't even gameplay.

XFD Pokedrones are so easy to please.

Just apply the same 17-year-old Pokemon formula (TM), i.e. GFW starters, 8 gym badges, Pokedex, criminal team, Vict Road+E4+Champion, early routes filled with Pidgey/Rattata clones, caves filled with Zubat clones, waterways filled with Tentacool/Magikarp clones, etc. etc. etc. etc.

and Pokedrones wet their pants.
---
GameFAQs.com: Where YOU make the content, but CBS makes the money.
http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif
#235RazieruPosted 3/17/2013 11:43:57 PM
iGenesis posted...
XFD Pokedrones are so easy to please.

Just apply the same 17-year-old Pokemon formula (TM), i.e. GFW starters, 8 gym badges, Pokedex, criminal team, Vict Road+E4+Champion, early routes filled with Pidgey/Rattata clones, caves filled with Zubat clones, waterways filled with Tentacool/Magikarp clones, etc. etc. etc. etc.

---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#236Silver_SparkletPosted 3/17/2013 11:45:50 PM
ryudin89 posted...
Wow this is still going on? Only on the system boards.....

Now where's that popcorn stand?

Well I kinda found some survivors, and after their wounds healed, they all of a sudden began lashing out at each other again...>>.
---
simple & effective
#237AkaneJonesPosted 3/18/2013 2:20:20 AM
iGenesis posted...

Last time I checked Vespiquen wears a dress.
#238DeathSoul2000Posted 3/18/2013 3:22:44 AM
Vyers posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Why don't you go take the place of a starving African child for a few weeks, see if you still care whether or not hands don't have fingers on them in a video game.

Bull**** post. If viewed as a valid rebuttal to this, then nearly anything can be shot down with it. Even things that do matter. "My house was robbed!" That is suddenly a non-issue, because people are dying in Africa.

People are allowed to criticize small or trivial details without people dismissing them in that way.

PS: I'm guessing you've never been to Africa to assist in aide,, much less donated money to end hunger in Africa, have you? Did you ever consider it to be a bit sociopathic that you use starving African children as tools in Internet debates?

Watch out! He'll just ignore everything you just said and label you a "disgusting human being!"
#239VyersPosted 3/18/2013 11:32:15 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Vyers posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Your face looks awful.

Watch out! He'll just ignore everything you just said and label you a "disgusting human being!"

Gasp!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!