Chrono Trigger or Dragon Quest 5

#1legaleyesit420Posted 3/16/2013 8:05:53 PM
Which game is better?
#2Baha05Posted 3/16/2013 8:06:29 PM
Chrono Trigger though I've never played DQV
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3SMASHKING84Posted 3/16/2013 8:11:01 PM
Both are really REALLY good games.
dqv is better for turn based fans like me,but ct maybe better if you hate taking turns.

i like dqv more but like i said that's because i prefer tb rpgs.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignores:razieru,vyers,quiet is good,attack a horse
#4GlamGlorpsPosted 3/16/2013 8:29:15 PM
Chrono Trigger by FAR.
#5NeatNatePosted 3/16/2013 8:30:43 PM
Both are better. Don't make me choose. We're talking the two best RPGs on the system.

(Chrono Trigger)
---
Nate.
Pax Utopia
#6DragoonGriffithPosted 3/16/2013 8:31:01 PM
Good luck choosing between two of the best games ever.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ugfYWuG.gif
#7SMASHKING84Posted 3/16/2013 8:33:47 PM
NeatNate posted...
Both are better. Don't make me choose. We're talking the two best RPGs on the system.

(Chrono Trigger)

two of the best your forgetting there are other just as great ds rpgs. including this one ds rpg that isn't a remake of a snes game...
---
#8GhetsisPosted 3/16/2013 8:38:58 PM
Final Fantasy III.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#9SMASHKING84Posted 3/16/2013 8:43:05 PM
Ghetsis posted...
Final Fantasy III.

i'm curious have you played four heroes of light? to me that's probably the hardest ff game barring the original versions of ffiv(which were way harder then what america got until ffivds)
---
#10GhetsisPosted 3/16/2013 8:49:57 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
Final Fantasy III.

i'm curious have you played four heroes of light? to me that's probably the hardest ff game barring the original versions of ffiv(which were way harder then what america got until ffivds)

I sure have. I've only played about five hours into it, but I could already say that I love it. It almost feels more Dragon Quest-ish than Final Fantasy-ish.

Though it's nowhere near as difficult as FFI or II. V might be harder, too.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?