Luigi's Mansion DM will be another Paper Mario SS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Luigi's Mansion DM will be another Paper Mario SS
2 years ago#41
Second_Chances posted...
The difference is LM2 people are expecting Luigi's Mansion and getting Luigi's Mansion. Sticker Star people were expecting TTYD and regardless of whether what it ended up being was good or not it was hated pretty much solyly because it wasn't TTYD.

No, people disliked it because it took the series in a backwards root in almost every regard, it failed to make it's new concepts innovative or even well made, and it completely ignored what made people like the previous games in the series.

Get it right.
2 years ago#42
CheeseIsSoFat posted...
It's bound to fail and too much hype will lead to massive dissapointment. End of the day it's gonna be another failure that will share the same boat as paper Mario Sticker Star.

Gameplay gonna be linear and short, like 10 hours and you're done.

The Multiplayer isnt gonna be fun for a long time either. Maybe 5 hours and you're already bored with it.

Just wait peeps, this game is gonna be another Nintendo's Quasimodo. I urge every Nintendo Fanboys to wait for an actual review before wasting your hard earn cash on this possible failure.

Trust the Cheese babeh, trust the Cheese.

The problem is that your comparison is faulty. Luigi's Mansion DM is made in Canada, far from Miyamoto's influence.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!
2 years ago#43
Quote:CheeseIsSoFat posted...
It's bound to fail and too much hype will lead to massive dissapointment. End of the day it's gonna be another failure that will share the same boat as paper Mario Sticker Star.

The Multiplayer isnt gonna be fun for a long time either. Maybe 5 hours and you're already bored with it.

Just wait peeps, this game is gonna be another Nintendo's Quasimodo. I urge every Nintendo Fanboys to wait for an actual review before wasting your hard earn cash on this possible failure.

The problem is that your comparison is faulty. Luigi's Mansion DM is made in Canada, far from Miyamoto's influence.

@Vyers

I though Miyamoto was heavily involved in development.
---
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.
2 years ago#44
CheeseIsSoFat posted...
That aside, i'm just trying to save you peeps from potential waste of hard earn cash and probably keep you peeps away from bad gamez like Stuttervania Mirror Of Fate , Paper Mario Sucker Star and more i could list out like 12 of em.

Then go on. I'll wait.

Trust the Cheese babeh. Did i mention Kid icarus Uprising is probably one and the only perfect game in the 3DS library ?

Oh... an here I thought you we're just another Endgame. :3 guess not but even Michael Patcher occassionally gets things right too.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
2 years ago#45
no pmss failed because it sucked no matter how little hype it had that wouldn't change
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignores:razieru,vyers,quiet is good,attack a horse
2 years ago#46
10 hours isn't short...
---
http://i.imgur.com/XmG91.png
http://www.last.fm/user/GirTheRobot
2 years ago#47
Cool. I love Sticker Star!
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
2 years ago#48
Sticker Star was a disappointment for some because of the lack of standard Paper Mario elements (story, levelling up, etc.). All evidence points towards Dark Moon being an evolution of the original Luigi's Mansion, not a retrograde like Sticker Star was.

I also liked Sticker Star anyways, so I have no idea how this game could disappoint me, regardless of the direction it takes based on the gameplay we've already seen.
---
eadricson posted...
Are you goddamn serious?
2 years ago#49
WrestlinFan posted...
Quote:CheeseIsSoFat posted...

@Vyers

I though Miyamoto was heavily involved in development.

He was, but it's not as easy to supervise developers when they're on another company, compared to when they work in the same building.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Luigi's Mansion DM will be another Paper Mario SS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived