Which megaman game is the best on the eshop?

#21Boney00Posted 3/17/2013 8:32:14 PM
I bought Mega Man from the Playstation store awhile back when it was one sale. Does this glitch work with the PSone classic version?
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#22laxnd23Posted 3/17/2013 8:33:35 PM
I personally like Megaman Legends 3. It's a great game and I'm so glad Capcom mad it.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#23iMURDAuPosted 3/17/2013 9:22:20 PM
Bones, the glitch should work on any version of the game. I found it hilarious that on the eShop VC version that select was mapped to the Y button. Makes the final fight with Wily a joke.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#24Sir_HaxorPosted 3/17/2013 9:28:32 PM
I never knew about this glitch. Makes me feel proud for beating the game without it. Although now I want to try it.

Time to fire up the wii and MMAC!
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#25LHS_2012Posted 3/17/2013 9:33:09 PM
Aarosmashguy27 posted...
Boney00 posted...
Aarosmashguy27 posted...
1 is pretty hard especially without the glitch (you know, the one that everyone has to use to beat the game). 2 and 3 are better games.

No I don't know. Please elaborate.

Using elecmans power if you mash select when it hits the enemy you can have it hit multiple times. This can be highly abused in the game during a few bosses. I'm not saying it's impossible to beat it without it but I feel like mega man 1 has some dumb parts to it that I don't mind cheating a little.

Not just Elecman's power: the select trick should work with any other weapon (except like the Mega Buster).
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#26WrestlinFanPosted 3/18/2013 4:17:13 AM
Quote:I personally like Megaman Legends 3. It's a great game and I'm so glad Capcom mad it.

F*** you Capcom.
---
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.
#27Koi_TenchiPosted 3/18/2013 6:21:23 AM
I'd say to start with MM2 but I don't think you would go wrong startin with MM3 either. I agree with the other poster who said that MM1 is more difficult and unpolished than the others to where it could possibly turn you off from the series if you start with it. I actually tend to guide my friends away from MM1 in general when I first introduce them to the series.
---
It's a secret to everybody.