Club Nintendo questions...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo questions...

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
4 years ago#1
How long does it take from registering a game to the post-play survey becoming available? I just dug through my old game cases and registered two games in an attempt to scrounge up another 150 coins to get another pouch. Will the post-play surveys (and thus 20 more coins) be available within the next two days?

Also, how many coins does the average Virtual Console game give?
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#2
Post play surveys usually take 7 days. If it takes longer, email Nintendo and they'll help you out. They did for me. VC games give 5 coins for a post play survey but some have a registration survey for 10 for a total of 15.
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade

User Info: Buttery_Toast

Buttery_Toast
4 years ago#3
post-plays usually take a week, so no. sorry. :(
My body is always Reggie.
http://backloggery.com/dethbryte

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
4 years ago#4
Ah, well that's kinda lame.

But I realized that I never registered my HeartGold either, so I just registered it and I'm in the clear.

Now, to get a second blue or a second red...
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: FieldTornOutlaw

FieldTornOutlaw
4 years ago#5
Yeah... Pretty much convinced I'll get one... Decided if I "need" a second while they are on sale...

Still hoping for a game case to restock soon.
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo questions...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived