Club Nintendo questions...

#1GhetsisPosted 3/17/2013 3:03:28 PM
How long does it take from registering a game to the post-play survey becoming available? I just dug through my old game cases and registered two games in an attempt to scrounge up another 150 coins to get another pouch. Will the post-play surveys (and thus 20 more coins) be available within the next two days?

Also, how many coins does the average Virtual Console game give?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#2iMURDAuPosted 3/17/2013 3:06:02 PM
Post play surveys usually take 7 days. If it takes longer, email Nintendo and they'll help you out. They did for me. VC games give 5 coins for a post play survey but some have a registration survey for 10 for a total of 15.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#3Buttery_ToastPosted 3/17/2013 3:15:47 PM
post-plays usually take a week, so no. sorry. :(
---
My body is always Reggie.
http://backloggery.com/dethbryte
#4Ghetsis(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 3:16:36 PM
Ah, well that's kinda lame.

But I realized that I never registered my HeartGold either, so I just registered it and I'm in the clear.

Now, to get a second blue or a second red...
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#5FieldTornOutlawPosted 3/17/2013 3:23:12 PM
Yeah... Pretty much convinced I'll get one... Decided if I "need" a second while they are on sale...

Still hoping for a game case to restock soon.
---
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328