Between Gunman Clive, Gaia's Moon, and Dark Spirits, which one last the longest?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Between Gunman Clive, Gaia's Moon, and Dark Spirits, which one last the longest?
2 years ago#1
Among the 3, Gaia's Moon looks the prettiest. Gunman Clive seems to be the most popular(probably for it's western setting), and Dark Spirits...looks charming, it's a shmup, and I tend to like them.
2 years ago#2
Gunman Clive is probably the shortest game on the list, but in my opinion, it most certainly is the best.
---
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels
2 years ago#3
They'll all rate the same in terms of fun-ness for me.
2 years ago#4
bump
2 years ago#5
How? You're question and the content of your post imply you've not played any of them.

Either way, Gunman Clive can be beaten in an hour and a half. And it seems Gaia's Moon has an endless adventure mode.
---
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels
2 years ago#6
While I've never played them before, doesn't mean I haven't played games like them. One's a typical shmup, other's a platform shooter, etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Between Gunman Clive, Gaia's Moon, and Dark Spirits, which one last the longest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived