Anybody here preorder MH or Soul hackers from Frys.com?

#1evilvergilPosted 3/17/2013 7:13:13 PM
I preordered both from their website a week or two ago, and i received a message from them yesterday that both orders were placed on backorder. Has this happened to anyone else?
---
Now playing:UMVC3, P4A, Tales of Xillia 2, SfxT
UMVC3:Zero/Dante/Hawkeye P4A:Yosuke SfxT:Hwo/Alisa
#2CrybabyloverPosted 3/17/2013 7:14:08 PM
I'm sorry man, but never trust Fry's.
---
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]
#3evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 7:30:39 PM
Yea, ive had this same problem back when Fire emblem was coming out(though the issue was pretty obvious). Im now debating on just canceling my order and just getting the games seperately elsewhere:/
---
#4Lord_ValkirePosted 3/17/2013 8:25:01 PM
NEVER TRUST FRYS, I waited over three freakin weeks for my Wii U I had preordered the first day, ended up ordering from gamestop and still got it faster -_-
---
Wii would like U to play
#5DucePosted 3/17/2013 8:41:46 PM(edited)
I preorder from Frys sometimes if your order was placed on backorder you gonna have to wait for their next shipment usually a week. Same thing happened to my copy of Castlevania but I'll gladly take the $10 savings.

Soul Hackers is not out yet obviously its on backorder. MH you should get it a week after official release date.
#6evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:10:53 AM
Duce posted...
I preorder from Frys sometimes if your order was placed on backorder you gonna have to wait for their next shipment usually a week. Same thing happened to my copy of Castlevania but I'll gladly take the $10 savings.

Soul Hackers is not out yet obviously its on backorder. MH you should get it a week after official release date.

Yea im aware that Soul hackers isnt out until April, so that makes sense, but in this case i was mainly referring to MH. I guess i dont mind waiting though ill probably cancel if it goes over two weeks then.
---
#7Gamemaster64Posted 3/19/2013 6:06:03 PM
I also have both items pre ordered with both saying backordered around the time I pre ordered(a month ago).

site said monday it ships but still no change in my order, the item page says backordered while the WiiU version is in store only(why?!).

This make me scared on Soul Hacker. The bonus is a first print/shipment(?) so if I had to wait for a second then I might not get it and with Atlus will there even be a second shipment?
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#8yabPosted 3/19/2013 6:18:04 PM(edited)
I don't like ordering online from Frys either although their stores usually have plenty of Atlus games in stock when they come out.
They should have MH too, probably
#9Gamemaster64Posted 3/20/2013 5:20:09 AM(edited)
Cancel! Cancel all pre orders you have with fry!

I'm doing that now. This bs. The item page says ships on Monday, it hasn't. The order still says backordered from the time of pre ordering which make no sense. The item page a day later says Backordered while the WiiU version says in store only. WTH?! I'm not getting the WiiU version but wth happen there?!

A big F update today is now you can't find said game through search. It doesn't show up.

Cancel now and reorder other games you have pre order IE Soul Hacker for you and me before we get screwed on that too.

Edit- found Soul hacker is gone from their site too. As said before Cancel now.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#10ImsuchafattyPosted 3/20/2013 10:38:51 PM
I preordered LM2... should I have a backup plan ready? Anybody receive their pre order on a timely basis?