So I tried the Monster Hunter demo, I kinda feel bad for the monsters

#21EdwardDigitalPosted 3/18/2013 1:20:54 AM
Its just a game. Sheesh.
#22cadorPosted 3/18/2013 1:21:54 AM
TC, get away from these barbarians! Lets call PETA on these animal torturing freaks! And on CAPCOM as well for making such a cruel game!
---
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
#23sockesockePosted 3/18/2013 1:25:41 AM
that rabbit from the demo is kind of likeable agreed.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#24Gogito4Posted 3/18/2013 2:07:34 AM
x23sephiroth23x posted...
The game is fun, but I can't help but feel i am being unnecessarily brutal to the monsters.

Tell that to a Tigrex or SSJ Rajang.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#25DragonyeuwPosted 3/18/2013 2:22:37 AM
warlord3 posted...
The demo illustrates quite well to Monster Hunter fans that MH3U on the 3DS is a great buy, anyone not a fan should skip the demo because you aren't the target audience. This doesn't mean that you won't enjoy MH3U, it just means that the demo was not created for you.

I would have thought the opposite. Fans of the series don't need convincing, I figure a demo would be intended to draw in people not familiar with MH.
---
Current systems owned: 8gb Wii U, PS3 slim,xbox 360 GOW model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#26Lord_FroodPosted 3/18/2013 2:38:30 AM
The only one I ever feel bad for is Urugaan. He almost looks sad when he limps away. And you break his chin off. I don't think it gets much more painful than that.
---
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#27UltimateKaibaPosted 3/18/2013 3:12:28 AM
You can always play "Rampage" if you want to balance things out
---
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura
#28IronticsDragonLPosted 3/18/2013 3:21:10 AM
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
i think TC would rather play Human Hunter where TC (a human) is being hunted by anthropomorphic animals. yes. what a lovely game

Well, how would you feel if someone barged into your house and started attacking you with a sword?

Well, considering that every single quest has a backstory, mainly the target monster is being an ass and is trying to kill people, and you are sent out to either kill or capture it.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa
#29Rpgaddict_22Posted 3/18/2013 3:50:16 AM
The game is fun, but I can't help but feel i am being unnecessarily brutal to the monsters.

Ahhh... New in the series I believe... All uneasiness will be gone when Giant/Boss monster OHKOd you when you almost had them You will hate them so much you will throw your Console out of frustration.. ( Happened to my psp) LOL..
---
Mess with the best, die like the rest..
#30IronticsDragonLPosted 3/18/2013 3:52:16 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
Zechs23 posted...
You feel bad for that Plesioth? Really?
If anything, the game needs to be more cruel to that... thing.

Poor Plesioth. I'd be his friend.

LOL, this guy, just LOL

You should meet his friend, cheap hipcheck.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa