My friends, how was RE:Revelations?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My friends, how was RE:Revelations?
2 years ago#21
Bear in mind that it greatly benefits from the circle pad pro, which allows you to aim and move at the same time in ways you can't without it.
2 years ago#22
whats actually funny is a played the demo until i had no more tries (30 i believe)...then i got the game, played the first few stages and never played it again. its not bad, i guess i just expected more.
---
gt/psn: chex81
2 years ago#23
Froakie posted...
I'm glad it was great then. Thank you all.

bcornelia posted...
Among the best on the 3DS. Wish I still had it.

What'd you do with it?

I think I accidentally threw it in the trash ._.
---
This is an elite pirate
2 years ago#24
Very good game, I put a lot of hours into it but eventually got bored. It's excellent though, definitely worth a buy for $20-$30 or less if you can find it.
2 years ago#25
They will be re-releasing the game on consoles (xbox 360,PC,Wii U,Playstation 3).

Fix'd. It's very good. I'd get it.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My friends, how was RE:Revelations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived