What 3DS-related announcements do you want to see at E3 this year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What 3DS-related announcements do you want to see at E3 this year?

User Info: Mottman

Mottman
3 years ago#1
I know it's still months away, but what do you want to see? I want these:

- official NA release dates for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and the sixth game in the regular Professor Layton series
- a new Kirby 3DS game in the works
- a new Starfy 3DS game in the works, in hopes that the series isn't as dead as I fear it is
- some sort of information about Super Smash Bros 4, at least screens if not a trailer (the Wii U version will probably get most of the press, but I'd like info on the 3DS version as well)
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts

User Info: eonden

eonden
3 years ago#2
i think this e3 will be focused on the wii-u as sony and microsoft will push their consoles as much as possible. That's why i believe more information will be given about ssb4 for the 3ds (as more info will be given about the wii u version). So, i expect that localization will be the most important think, as well as some info in a zelda game (maybe tied with the zelda trailer for the wii u).
The thing i want and would literally sell me, would be the inclusion of miiverse in the 3ds finally (as that would mean the unification of accounts ). I don't expect a whole lot of first party game announcement for the 3ds this e3, but i would want to be surprised-
Friend code (3DS): 2036-6778-7047

User Info: eonden

eonden
3 years ago#3
eonden posted...
i think this e3 will be focused on the wii-u as sony and microsoft will push their consoles as much as possible. That's why i believe more information will be given about ssb4 for the 3ds (as more info will be given about the wii u version). So, i expect that localization will be the most important think, as well as some info in a zelda game (maybe tied with the zelda trailer for the wii u).
The thing i want and would literally sell me, would be the inclusion of miiverse in the 3ds finally (as that would mean the unification of accounts ). I don't expect a whole lot of first party game announcement for the 3ds this e3, but i would want to be surprised-

i would like to add i want a pikmin 3ds game, the ds and the 3ds are perfect for strategy games, and it only takes a leap for the real time strategy to enter into it!! >.>
(i don't know how to edit =()
Friend code (3DS): 2036-6778-7047

User Info: Cavious

Cavious
3 years ago#4
I would like to see super smash bros and animal crossing

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
3 years ago#5
Just because the main conference will likely be WiiU oriented doesn't mean we won't see anything 3DS related. Last year Nintendo had a 3DS-exclusive conference after their main conference.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu

User Info: Ame_no_Murakumo

Ame_no_Murakumo
3 years ago#6
Official English announcement and release date for Dragon Quest VII and Bravely Default.
Playing: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan | youtube.com/KnightSaziel
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
3 years ago#7
I would like to see super smash bros and animal crossing

Animal Crossing will be out before E3 iirc. It comes out on June 9th.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
3 years ago#8
i just want localisation announcements really. with hopeful announcements of FFV remake, metro/vania, FFTA3, TWEWY2, A new ZELDA 3DS.

thats all i ask for.
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
3 years ago#9
>SMTIV localization announced for July
>SSB4 info
>Starfox
>Metroid
>Megaman
>Kirby
>Sin & Punishment
>REmake2+3 with REmake 1 port
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
3 years ago#10
As unlikely as it's going to be, Rune Factory 5.

I want mooaaaarrrrr RF
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What 3DS-related announcements do you want to see at E3 this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived