What 3DS-related announcements do you want to see at E3 this year?

#21RogueStrikerPosted 3/18/2013 5:21:08 PM
New:
- Metroid
- Zelda
- StarFox
- More JPN imports (Bravely Default, DQVIII)
- Soma Bringer 2 (or Monolith import)

Smash gameplay and some character reveals. (Don't care about screens. Yes I know they said it'll be screens)
A Miiverse, and account system.
Nintendo Video downloads(or at least a Netflix service of it)
A better internet browser (you know it's bad when even sites Nintendo links to can't be read on the 3ds correctly).
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#22toad133Posted 3/18/2013 5:22:54 PM
Pork_buttonmash posted...
Body Harvest remake

As much as I want this and Space Station Silicon Valley, it'll never happen.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#23I_R_WINNERPosted 3/19/2013 9:40:48 PM
~~~METROID~~~
---
Best tomahawk video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-VjIlADpo
#24WickedSickJoshPosted 3/20/2013 5:48:05 AM
- New 2D Metroid
- New Kirby
- Super Smash Bros 3DS
- Confirmation of VC titles like Pokemon Yellow and Donkey Kong Land
- Third-party support like Sonic the Hedgehog, Final Fantasy and WWE
- Update to have Miiverse like the Wii U
- Real account system update
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3), WWE '13 (360), Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#25ferofaxPosted 3/20/2013 6:38:07 AM
A full fledged 3DS tunneller app for the Wii U. The app would have its own lobby, where you can do all the chatting and looking for hosts and whatnot. This way, devs won't need to implement in-game online multiplayer if they don't have the resources for it. It will turn every 3DS game with local multiplayer into online multiplayer. Basically, everything's online after this point.

Another quirky idea is a Remote Streetpass app for the Wii U. The app connects to an online server where other app users gather. The app would collect Streetpass tags online, then you can pass that onto your 3DS. This will let people in isolated areas tag each other virtually, and regularly too. No more lonely 3DS.

A 3DS webcam chat app that can do conferences. Google can help here by having Google+ integration (Hangouts on a 3DS).

A Nintendo-YouTube partnership, with the end goal of a specialized full-featured 3DS YouTube app that can do direct uploads from a 3DS, in 3D. The app would also have Miiverse synergy in terms of community, but it should also have access to the standard filthy comments available on YouTube (should require some sort of Parental Control so they get to keep their family-friendly image). Nintendo already made that Streetview possible, so they got a good thing going on with Google. YouTube shouldn't be unreasonable to hope for.

Basically, I want more quirky socialization features, get more 3DS users involved with each other.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#26DarkHeroRavenPosted 3/20/2013 6:41:30 AM
GBA on eshop, DQVII/Bravely Default (much as I hate to admit it, my japanese is simply nowhere near good enough for text-heavy RPGs), Zelda info
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#27vervainePosted 3/20/2013 8:47:00 AM
- Zelda. Either original or Majora's Mask, I'd take anything 3D.

- EU plans for SMT IV, but who am I kidding.

- GBA would be very nice.
#28PuddingchanPosted 3/20/2013 8:59:46 AM
- DQM Terry's Wonderland release (definitely getting this one for keeps)
- Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright
- Phoenix Wright 5
- Bravely Default
- Fantasy Life

Don't think there's anything else that I am interested in for now.

Somewhat hoping that Namco Bandai may revive the Summon Night (normal or Swordcraft) series for 3DS too, though this is too much to hope for.
#29AnclationPosted 3/20/2013 9:06:26 AM
Majora's Mask 3D
#30Shadowstar108Posted 3/20/2013 9:10:27 AM
What is within the realm of possibility:

-GBA games on eShop
-SMTIV dates
-Pokemon X & Y info
-New Kirby game

What isn't going to happen but would love to see:

-Ruby and Sapphire remakes
-The World Ends With You sequel
---
~Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Fire Emblem: Awakening~