Luigi's Mansion or Castlevania?

#1RayKnightPosted 3/18/2013 6:46:11 PM
Recently I made a topic about whether to get Monster Hunter or Castlevania. Now I got another dilemma, I've already pre-ordered MH3, but I got some leftover cash and I wanna get myself something extra.

Should I wait for Luigi or get Castlevania?
---
I didn't kill him. He seemed like a pretty decent guy.
But I did shoot him in the testicles.
- enjoi_number8 on AF, RDR
#2ghostblade003Posted 3/18/2013 6:47:02 PM
Luigi's Mansion
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
PSN: DarkJustice77. Wii/DS/3DS codes: Just ask.
#3Solid_SOAPPosted 3/18/2013 6:47:42 PM
Luigi only comes out in a few days, and if interviews and early reviews are to be believed, it's magnificent. Castlevania looks okay but isn't supposed to be anything special, I say wait a bit for Luigi. It really isn't that long.
#4kuragari1anonlyPosted 3/18/2013 6:50:18 PM
It's weegee time
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#5deimos91Posted 3/18/2013 6:52:44 PM
RayKnight posted...
Recently I made a topic about whether to get Monster Hunter or Castlevania. Now I got another dilemma, I've already pre-ordered MH3, but I got some leftover cash and I wanna get myself something extra.

Should I wait for Luigi or get Castlevania?

depends CV is an awesome story and worth the price but it lacks replay but it is great game
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#6RayKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 6:54:56 PM
I have never played Luigi's Mansion on the Nintendo Game Cube. So I have no idea what I'm in for.

How's the game play like? The video and trailer didn't really show me much.
---
#7SW_FFXIfanPosted 3/18/2013 6:55:56 PM
Luigi's Mansion.
---
LoL IGN: Butch Magnus
#8ghostblade003Posted 3/18/2013 6:57:44 PM
RayKnight posted...
I have never played Luigi's Mansion on the Nintendo Game Cube. So I have no idea what I'm in for.

How's the game play like? The video and trailer didn't really show me much.

Like being a ghostbuster. If you've played that game, I think you might have an idea how this works. That's about the closest I can think of to describe it. For a more in-depth description, the first one had you exploring a mansion, shining your light on ghosts, and sucking them up. The boss ghosts and ones with proper names were more difficult to collect, usually having some puzzle associated with them.
---
#9RayKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:02:19 PM
I wish they had a demo for me to try. It was a good way to find out that Sonic racing was not what I'm looking for and that I enjoyed FF Theatrhythm.

So you have to collect ghosts? How's the replay value?

On a side note, how's the replay value for Monster Hunter?
---
#10ghostblade003Posted 3/18/2013 7:08:22 PM
RayKnight posted...
I wish they had a demo for me to try. It was a good way to find out that Sonic racing was not what I'm looking for and that I enjoyed FF Theatrhythm.

So you have to collect ghosts? How's the replay value?

On a side note, how's the replay value for Monster Hunter?

Yeah, you collect ghosts, clear out mansions, repeat. As for replay value, every game has that. But the game does have multiplayer if that's what you mean. Something like four-player versues and I think co-op, but don't quote me on the co-op.
---