Any upcoming Golden Sun game?

#11GlamGlorpsPosted 3/19/2013 4:22:00 PM
shababboss posted...
jedinat posted...
I really hope not. Those resources could be put to actual good use. Like an original RPG.

LOL original RPG. give me one good one to come out in last 4 years.

Radiant Historia.

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! *drops mic and walks off stage*
#12MachEvolutionPosted 3/19/2013 4:29:04 PM
I was a huge fan of the original Golden Sun, and I felt TLA did the series justice as well, good ending and all. DD was a major disappointment, so I'm not exactly excited to see another entry in the series even if they did make one, especially since it would likely be a DD sequel.
#13aak57Posted 3/19/2013 4:41:38 PM
they'd like to make a fourth game.

Don't even think that's really true. The head of Camelot himself has said that they haven't even given it much thought because it would require a lot of work. They're incredibly apathetic about making another GS.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#14MagiusNecrosPosted 3/19/2013 4:55:00 PM
I think they were pretty much done after the Lost Age and just threw something together for the DS and gave you a rather crappy cliffhanger under the connotation to have it's niche fanbase asking for more.

It was a good game, just not a good Golden Sun game up to preconceived standards.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#15AmendythPosted 3/19/2013 6:07:56 PM
aak57 posted...
they'd like to make a fourth game.

Don't even think that's really true. The head of Camelot himself has said that they haven't even given it much thought because it would require a lot of work. They're incredibly apathetic about making another GS.

Judging from the quality of DD, it seems they were apathetic during the development of that. I doubt there will be another. Perhaps it's for the best.
---
I fell down...again.
#16RazieruPosted 3/19/2013 6:16:19 PM
Amendyth posted...
Judging from the quality of DD, it seems they were apathetic during the development of that. I doubt there will be another. Perhaps it's for the best.

Considering how they dumbed down everything even more in this game and promoted all the stupid **** that only dragged on and on with no resolve, I wouldn't put that past them.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#1721_21Posted 3/19/2013 6:18:57 PM
GlamGlorps posted...
shababboss posted...
jedinat posted...
I really hope not. Those resources could be put to actual good use. Like an original RPG.

LOL original RPG. give me one good one to come out in last 4 years.

Radiant Historia.

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! *drops mic and walks off stage*

We're not just limiting to 3DS and DS, right? Add Ni No Kuni and The Last Story to that list!
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited