Question: Circle Pad Pro R-button support/update

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Question: Circle Pad Pro R-button support/update
2 years ago#1
Just got CCP for both my 3DS and 3DSXL, for comfort grip.

I'm setting up Mario Kart 7 for my kids, and read there's no support for R-button on CCP? Has that been updated via firmware/software?

Or is there a way to activate CCP properly as left-handed option for Mario Kart, thereby activating the device?

Thanks.
2 years ago#2
I dont think Mario Kart 7 supports the CPP at all.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
2 years ago#3
Unfortunatly no. they never took the time to create an update to use exsisting games with the CPP.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
2 years ago#4
Like the Balance Board, WiiSpeak, the DS Memory Expansion and countless other accessories, the CPP is looking to be yet another Nintendo invention that gets a tiny bit of attention, one or two games and then tossed in the bin, never to be glanced at by the company again. :(
---
Currently ignoring 4 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
2 years ago#5
Bummer. CCP feels super great to hold.

Thanks for the replies.
2 years ago#6
I have the same issue ._.

I just want to play some games comfortably
---
http://s16.postimage.org/50uciymlx/1362580329702.gif
2 years ago#7
if you want to play your 3ds with comfort, you can use the CCP but 98% of 3ds games don't support it. you're better off with some kind of grip add on. this way, you can still use your R buttons
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
2 years ago#8
IHeartMetroid posted...
Like the Balance Board, WiiSpeak, the DS Memory Expansion and countless other accessories, the CPP is looking to be yet another Nintendo invention that gets a tiny bit of attention, one or two games and then tossed in the bin, never to be glanced at by the company again. :(

This.
I hate Nintendo for doing that, if you're going to create an accessory, make it useful and support the damn thing....>.<
2 years ago#9
If you are looking for comfy grip, buy this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004MKN3YE

It's like holding a 360 controller. Awesome ergonomics.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Question: Circle Pad Pro R-button support/update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived