ATV Wild Ride 3D is awesome!

#11MagicBeanSeller(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:08:41 AM
AgentWafflez posted...
PhoenixRush posted...
How many tracks?

There are six locations - USA, Mexico, Canada, Thailand, England, and Russia. They each have a normal track, extended, reverse, and reverse extended.

All of the race course are very fun! My favorite is Canada. I really like the arena atmosphere. :)
#12SMASHKING84Posted 3/21/2013 1:24:19 AM
Is there a track editor?
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198321
#13MagicBeanSeller(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:31:59 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Is there a track editor?

No there is not.

Mr. Jools Watsham, the owner of the developer Renegade Kid, would like to produce add-on content for the game. He would like to make a sequel, as well. The better that this game does, the more likely we will have add-on content and a sequel!

I have already played it for 19:54 (Activity Log). For $7.99, it is well worth it for racing fans! I am a loyal Nintendo fan, so I believe that I have good taste (I do not play low quality games).

I am WaluigiBag (Nintendo Network ID). As of last night, I am #3 on the Rankings. This game will be released in Europe in Q2 of this year.

Please buy this game if you like racing games! Renegade Kid is a great indie developer for Nintendo systems! :)
#14SMASHKING84Posted 3/21/2013 2:02:27 AM
MagicBeanSeller posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
Is there a track editor?

No there is not.

Mr. Jools Watsham, the owner of the developer Renegade Kid, would like to produce add-on content for the game. He would like to make a sequel, as well. The better that this game does, the more likely we will have add-on content and a sequel!

I have already played it for 19:54 (Activity Log). For $7.99, it is well worth it for racing fans! I am a loyal Nintendo fan, so I believe that I have good taste (I do not play low quality games).

I am WaluigiBag (Nintendo Network ID). As of last night, I am #3 on the Rankings. This game will be released in Europe in Q2 of this year.

Please buy this game if you like racing games! Renegade Kid is a great indie developer for Nintendo systems! :)

My Nintendo newtork id is on my user page.
I usally don't play racing games(mario kart is about all i play in that genre)
if i ever get a racing game that's not kart style(mario kart mod nation racers,adventure bettle racing in example) it'll have to have a tack editor,i'm just weird like that and i haven't played Mutant muds yet
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198321