Do you think we will see a port of FFV iOS or Dimensions for the PSV/3DS?

#11Justice_ApolloPosted 3/20/2013 9:32:23 AM
No.

I want a proper 3D (and not toothpick legged characters) remake of V on the 3DS.

The hipsters who love their 2D sprites can play the games in their iPhones of their worshipped hipster company called Apple.
---
Here comes... FINAL JUSTICE!!
#12ToastyAnakin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 9:50:28 AM
But I don't want to play final fantasy on the Iphone. I want to play it on a gaming handheld or console
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#13Virus66Posted 3/20/2013 10:37:25 AM
I played the free version of Dimensions and the game itself was awesome... but the controls sucked HARD. I had to slow the battle to the absolutely lowest speed just because I couldn't select my commands quickly and efficiently enough to warrant a faster speed. It was horrible. Proper controls would do that game justice. I would also like to see full-fledged remakes (a la FFIVDS) for FFV and VI.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#14GigantLuffyPosted 3/20/2013 10:51:13 AM
The hipsters who love their 2D sprites can play the games in their iPhones of their worshipped hipster company called Apple.

Leave it to Crapcom fans to use the word hipster for no ****ing reason. Sprites are beautiful when they're detailed and in a clean resolution. Also, why are you complaining about 2D sprites? YOU'RE NAMED AFTER AN ACE ATTORNEY CHARACTER!
---
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=928 - Eat a sack of **** IGN | UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#15iMURDAuPosted 3/20/2013 11:11:22 AM
Meh. I got my fill of FFV from the GBA version.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#16alamazing1234Posted 3/20/2013 11:27:53 AM
FF3 works perfectly well with touchscreen controls.
#17themegaman7Posted 3/20/2013 11:34:05 AM
I'd love PSP FF 1, 2 & 4 esque port of 5.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#18Justice_ApolloPosted 3/20/2013 11:40:09 AM
GigantLuffy posted...

Leave it to Crapcom fans to use the word hipster for no ****ing reason. Sprites are beautiful when they're detailed and in a clean resolution. Also, why are you complaining about 2D sprites? YOU'RE NAMED AFTER AN ACE ATTORNEY CHARACTER!

Unlike you I just happen to keep using my account regardless of name, and I don't go fanboy over the franchise my nickname is from.
---
Here comes... FINAL JUSTICE!!
#19GigantLuffyPosted 3/20/2013 3:12:26 PM(edited)
Justice_Apollo posted...
GigantLuffy posted...

Unlike you I just happen to keep using my account regardless of name, and I don't go fanboy over the franchise my nickname is from.

Because Getter Robo is a character in OnePiece.

Fail logic. You are as dumb as the hipsters you rag on, hipster.

EDIT: Didn't you mean to say "Like you" instead of "Unlike you". I don't even make OnePiece related posts.
---
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=928 - Eat a sack of **** IGN | UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#20ZhacariasPosted 3/20/2013 3:14:49 PM
I hope not.