[POLL] New Golden Sun or New Mario Golf?

#1GoldenSun3DSPosted 3/20/2013 1:22:47 PM
Which would you rather have? (Google the games to see what they're like) - Results (247 votes)
New Golden Sun
60.32% (149 votes)
New Mario Golf
39.68% (98 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Nt.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#2MachEvolutionPosted 3/20/2013 1:36:57 PM
Neither, instead they should make a proper new Mario Tennis with the RPG mode, just like the other Mario Tennis games on handhelds have had.
#3LLL_DeadlyPosted 3/20/2013 1:37:34 PM
Mario Golf, easily.

And I'm not being sarcastic. Another Golden Sun instalment has no potential whatsoever; the first 2 games were enough.
---
Predicting Sasuke Uchiha's death sometime in the next 50 chapters. ~03/19/13
#4ShadowMario3Posted 3/20/2013 2:02:05 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
Mario Golf, easily.

Golden Sun has been on a downward trend in terms of sales for Nintendo/Camelot. Also, a third Golden Sun already came out in the last generation, whereas there was no Mario Golf whatsoever. We need new one, and this one better deliver.
---
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowMario3
#5MagiusNecrosPosted 3/20/2013 2:05:11 PM
MachEvolution posted...
Neither, instead they should make a proper new Mario Tennis with the RPG mode, just like the other Mario Tennis games on handhelds have had.

This.

I could tell they weren't giving their all with Dark Dawn.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#6luigi33Posted 3/20/2013 2:13:15 PM
Golden Sun

3DS Mario sports series suck because of no RPG mode.
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#7ShadowMario3Posted 3/20/2013 2:19:13 PM(edited)
luigi33 posted...
3DS Mario sports series suck because of no RPG mode.

lol, pretty sure sales don't agree with that. Mario Tennis Open is already doing better than the GBA Mario Tennis.

The Mario sports games need good online, and not an RPG where you can possibly use OP characters online. Unfortunately, Tennis Open still had that due to customizable Miis. Hopefully, World Tour won't go the same route, or will at least give the customizable option to everyone.
---
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowMario3
#8MrAntike184Posted 3/20/2013 2:36:30 PM
Mario Golf: World Tour.
---
Proud owner of 3DS XL, GBA SP, N64, Xbox 360 & PS2.
Favorite game series: Zelda, F-Zero, & Kid Icarus.
#9MarsfordPosted 3/20/2013 2:43:21 PM
Golden Sun

Difficulty Levels

Colosseum

I would play it forever.
---
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
#10toad133Posted 3/20/2013 3:11:25 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
MachEvolution posted...

This.

I could tell they weren't giving their all with Dark Dawn.

What makes you think they will give their all for Mario Tennis, or will do so for Mario Golf? Open is the most disappointing Mario sports game I've ever played.

Also, something selling well doesn't necessary mean it's good; would you say the same thing about Twilight, for instance? Food for thought.

I'd personally want a new Golden Sun, but I'm fine with the new Mario Golf...however, I think Nintendo is rushing them. DD came out mere months before the 3DS (and look at how little info was at it's initial announcement), and Tennis and Golf have been announced very closely to one another which implies a small development time.

It'll be the same when they give the Wii U Mario sports games...rushed out for sales and no actual care put into them. Makes me sad.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.