Fire Emblem or Luigi's Mansion

#1PsychoWolfXPosted 3/20/2013 4:02:42 PM
which do you think I should get? - Results (65 votes)
Luigi's Mansion
32.31% (21 votes)
Fire Emblem
64.62% (42 votes)
Assassin's Creed Collection (2, brotherhood, revelations)
3.08% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm really pretty torn.

I've always regreted missing out on Luigi's Mansion back on the Gamecube and was very excited when I found out we'd be getting a new game on the 3DS. I've planned on getting this game Day 1 (or as close to dal 1 as possible) when it comes out.

I have been hearing a LOT of good things about the new Fire Emblem gae though, I have never played any FE game before, and have actually been trying to NOT get pulled into the series, but my curiousity is beggining to get the better of me...and I don't have any RPG's in my 3ds collection yet....well, aside from the DS Pokemon games...and Chrono Trigger.

:EDIT:
I finally beat Assassin's Creed 2 last night, and am actually quite tempted to get the collection too, though I could just borrow them form a friend.
#2malfionPosted 3/20/2013 4:09:35 PM
Get Brotherhood and Revelations for super cheap at a sale soon, and for now, go for FE if you want an RPG experience and LM for something more unique. FE will last longer overall though.
---
http://i.imgflip.com/5mil.gif
#3KurizakaPosted 3/20/2013 4:12:47 PM
From what you've said about regretting missing out on the GC version, I'd say go for Luigi's Mansion. Unless you really just want to play an RPG.
#4McLortPosted 3/20/2013 5:09:02 PM
im picking up a blue 3ds xl at target on the 24th for 159.99 with luigis mansion for 35.99.
price match from k mart

also fire emblem is already in my trunk lol.. ;p

just one chose luigis mansion
---
XBL: McLort88
Steam & PSN: McLort
#5MarioLinkGenofaPosted 3/20/2013 5:18:22 PM
Emblems and Fire bro.

Emblems and Fire
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
#6Shadow Stalker XPosted 3/20/2013 5:26:22 PM
I would suggest Fire Emblem, but before you decide whether or not you like it, try out the demo on the eShop, to see if it's something you would get into. If you like it, get the full game. If not, get Dark Moon.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.