Does anybody just go with bottom screen protector only?

#1RPGNinja123Posted 3/20/2013 8:23:23 PM
When I first got my 3DS XL i figured it would be smart to get a screen protector since the Stylus is known to scratch the bottom screen so I went with this stylus pack from Gamespot. I didn't realize it was just the bottom screen however but so far I have been careful with the top screen and I guess its really not needed except to have a peace of mind. Thankfully the microfiber that comes with it helps.

How about you guys?
---
Official RPGNinja123 of GameFAQs boards.
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787
#2Tzuba12Posted 3/20/2013 8:32:01 PM
I heard that having a screen protector for the bottom screen makes it less responsive. Is that true?
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#3RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 8:33:41 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
I heard that having a screen protector for the bottom screen makes it less responsive. Is that true?

So far for my 3DS XL which is 3 weeks old its been doing great! I don't know if its a gimmick or not but it makes me glad I have one when I hold it under the light, there are tons of micro scratches on my touchscreen. I cringed when I thought if that was on the real screen.

However I totally botched my first screen, I was lucky I got 3 to begin with cuz I apparently need training with putting them on lol
---
#4Baha05Posted 3/20/2013 8:33:51 PM
Tzuba12 posted...

I've had no issues with it.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#5Tzuba12Posted 3/20/2013 8:35:02 PM
Okay cool. Been looking to pick some up. Guess I'll go order some.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#6aak57Posted 3/20/2013 8:40:18 PM

Well, it does somewhat, but it's not really something you'll notice for long.

As for the topic, I'm a big believer in dual screen protectors. It costs near nothing to ensure that you won't have any regrets in the future.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#7RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 8:42:19 PM
aak57 posted...

As for the topic, I'm a big believer in dual screen protectors. It costs near nothing to ensure that you won't have any regrets in the future.

I heard you use tape you remove screen protectors if you have to. Is this the best way?
---
#8PuddingchanPosted 3/20/2013 9:01:36 PM
Tzuba12 posted...

False.

I believe in dual screen protectors too.

RPGNinja123 posted...
aak57 posted...

I heard you use tape you remove screen protectors if you have to. Is this the best way?

Yes, it's the safest way so far and it works. The tape has to be sticky enough though.
#9RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 9:04:46 PM
Puddingchan posted...
Tzuba12 posted...

False.

I believe in dual screen protectors too.

RPGNinja123 posted...
aak57 posted...

Yes, it's the safest way so far and it works. The tape has to be sticky enough though.

Thanks alot I might want to do this in the future if anything happens. I keep hearing that the protectors don't really lose the attachment to the screen so you can reapply it.
---
#10crimsonclaw111Posted 3/20/2013 9:06:13 PM
I just bought some Hori XL screen protectors to put on my new Pikachu system I aim to pick up on Sunday. I bought them after my Blue XL scratched itself from the stupid border problem...

Also got some MagicFiber microfiber clothes as they were on sale from Amazon. Best microfibers ever.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam