wonder why none of the wii featured games are on the 3ds

#1Ivany2008Posted 3/20/2013 9:25:17 PM
more to the point(for this post) Super Punch Out

would be a much better idea than releasing it on the wii virtual console. Sure the reg. punchout was a bit of a bust on the 3ds what with certain abilities of boxers being hard to see(Great Tigers blinking gem) and the latency was a bit of a letdown, but that shouldn't have stopped it from being released on the 3ds
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
#2Baha05Posted 3/20/2013 9:30:42 PM
My guess is that Nintendo is going to eventually merge the Wii U and 3DS eShop somehow to allow for VC to transfer. Hence why they are limiting to simple NES titles.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3RPGNinja123Posted 3/20/2013 9:32:02 PM
Baha05 posted...
My guess is that Nintendo is going to eventually merge the Wii U and 3DS eShop somehow to allow for VC to transfer. Hence why they are limiting to simple NES titles.

Wait does that mean you still need a Wii U to begin with or no? I just like my 3DS, I don't really feel like getting a Wii U atm since I have a Wii and a PS2 and XBox 360 I just dont have enough space atm.
---
Official RPGNinja123 of GameFAQs boards.
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787
#4Ivany2008(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 9:32:56 PM
....i hope so..... theres quite a few games other than super punch out i would have liked to have access to

I don't even purchase games off the e-shop and I would still consider some of them if they did cross-platform
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.