wonder why none of the wii featured games are on the 3ds

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. wonder why none of the wii featured games are on the 3ds
2 years ago#1
more to the point(for this post) Super Punch Out

would be a much better idea than releasing it on the wii virtual console. Sure the reg. punchout was a bit of a bust on the 3ds what with certain abilities of boxers being hard to see(Great Tigers blinking gem) and the latency was a bit of a letdown, but that shouldn't have stopped it from being released on the 3ds
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
2 years ago#2
My guess is that Nintendo is going to eventually merge the Wii U and 3DS eShop somehow to allow for VC to transfer. Hence why they are limiting to simple NES titles.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
2 years ago#3
Baha05 posted...
My guess is that Nintendo is going to eventually merge the Wii U and 3DS eShop somehow to allow for VC to transfer. Hence why they are limiting to simple NES titles.

Wait does that mean you still need a Wii U to begin with or no? I just like my 3DS, I don't really feel like getting a Wii U atm since I have a Wii and a PS2 and XBox 360 I just dont have enough space atm.
---
Official RPGNinja123 of GameFAQs boards.
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787
2 years ago#4
....i hope so..... theres quite a few games other than super punch out i would have liked to have access to

I don't even purchase games off the e-shop and I would still consider some of them if they did cross-platform
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. wonder why none of the wii featured games are on the 3ds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived