"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#13melchiahdimPosted 3/22/2013 5:32:12 AM
Definitely Vitas 3G
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
#14hypermoePosted 3/22/2013 5:39:40 AM
despite owning and enjoying both, i would say the 3g for the sheer fact that we couldnt use it for games. i mean its a nice idea, and new to gaming consoles so obviously it needs to be worked on where as 3d has been here for how long? it has had it time to improve and as such gaming companies and help it.

With that i do not understand that one person who said they can use their phone as a hotspot. it might be the company i have, but as far as i know both T-mobile and Verizon dont give free hotspot for your phone. So if anything which phone company does this for free?
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#15JurassicBondPosted 3/22/2013 6:04:33 AM
hypermoe posted...
With that i do not understand that one person who said they can use their phone as a hotspot. it might be the company i have, but as far as i know both T-mobile and Verizon dont give free hotspot for your phone. So if anything which phone company does this for free?

I'm on Verizon. They lost a lawsuit and the FCC mandated that they have to provide free Hotspot as long as you don't have an unlimited plan. You should check the settings of whatever phone you had. Mine was kind of hidden, but it's there.
---
Reading: A Storm of Swords - George R. R. Martin
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#16abbyhitterPosted 3/22/2013 6:08:28 AM
Vyers posted...
Amazing that people think that a feature, which enables online use of a device anywhere, is worse than a feature that makes the console expensive to push a gimmick that often diverts resources and attention away from "anything that enhances the actual game".

lol
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!