What system you think the next standalone Fire Emblem will be on?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What system you think the next standalone Fire Emblem will be on?
3 years ago#1
I mention "standalone" because I am not referencing the SMTxFE crossover that might be sexy depending on how it comes out.

But do you say 3DS, the Wii U or neither?
Official RPGNinja123 of GameFAQs boards.
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787
3 years ago#2
Either a 3DS sequel due to the surprise demand for Awakening and how it is breaking Sale's records or the more likely scenario that they are alreay working for a WiiU game as Nintendo DOES like to alternate between its platforms when releasing games.
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
3 years ago#3
RyuVegas posted...
Either a 3DS sequel due to the surprise demand for Awakening and how it is breaking Sale's records or the more likely scenario that they are alreay working for a WiiU game as Nintendo DOES like to alternate between its platforms when releasing games.

Yeah id love for it to be 3DS yet again but I will be nervous if it goes to the Wii U cuz I cant really afford it right now.
3 years ago#4
I'm hoping that they could maybe make a 3DS and also a Wii U version together...
I don't play on TV consoles so...
3 years ago#5
Puddingchan posted...
I'm hoping that they could maybe make a 3DS and also a Wii U version together...
I don't play on TV consoles so...

Yeah it is not like it needs to be super intensive. The movies on Awakening were great too.
3 years ago#6
If the Wii U picks up the Wii U
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
3 years ago#7
Wii U will probably get an original Fire Emblem all its own after SMT x FE.
~The Sage of Wind~
YKDDP ~ The Sacred Realm
3 years ago#8
RPGNinja123 posted...
Yeah id love for it to be 3DS yet again but I will be nervous if it goes to the Wii U cuz I cant really afford it right now.

Hey, don't worry. A new FE game probably won't come out on the Wii U for at least the next 2 years, unless they've been developing it in secret.

Still, there will be sales and I guarantee you got a lot of time to rack up the money. The Wii U is a damn great system, though. It has so much potential..just no games at the moment.
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]
3 years ago#9
I'd bet on the 3DS late this year or next because of how well awakening sold. Then on the Wii U the year after that.
3 years ago#10
Crybabylover posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

Hey, don't worry. A new FE game probably won't come out on the Wii U for at least the next 2 years, unless they've been developing it in secret.

Still, there will be sales and I guarantee you got a lot of time to rack up the money. The Wii U is a damn great system, though. It has so much potential..just no games at the moment.

Yeah if they start picking up in the games department I can just use it to replace the Wii as I really dont play my gamecube games much anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What system you think the next standalone Fire Emblem will be on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived