eShop gets PokeMon Red and Blue; would you bye them?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. eShop gets PokeMon Red and Blue; would you bye them?
2 years ago#31
No. Red/Blue are primitive compared to the modern Pokemon games. I don't think I could go back to the severely limited item pouches, broken Psychics, and various other rough edges.

Now FireRed/LeafGreen, on the other hand...
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
2 years ago#32
No. I just don't care about Pokemon anymore. And Red/Blue weren't that fun if you ask me.
---
Welcome to the world, M.J.C.
July 13, 2012
2 years ago#33
I wouldn't leave them, no.
---
"I didn't know that brown cheese burns so well," -Kjell Bjoern Vinje
2 years ago#34
I'd say bye to them because there's no reason for me to ever want to play the Gen I games again.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gme60.png?1
2 years ago#35
yes

i like fun
---
Enough.
2 years ago#36
Yes, but only because my cartridges from Gen I to Gen II no longer save properly.
---
(Insert witty comment, pun, or Kingdom Hearts reference here)
2 years ago#37
I guess, if this is the majority of the 3DS communities opinion, my dreams are crushed... T_T
---
3DS FC: 4811-7367-9390
"Go troll elsewhere. I hear that Venuzuela is looking for a new idiot to run the country." ~TiamatKiller
2 years ago#38
No, I've got FireRed
2 years ago#39
No, because Kanto bad both as a region and its Pokémon.

No, this is not a troll post.
Gen I is bad (or at least not as enjoyable as the other 4 regions) and anyone who says otherwise needs to take off the nostalgia goggles.

As a point of reference, Johto is my favorite region, ahead of Hoenn.
---
I will get in an Abrams and sit on the runway, right in front of the jets. Jets can't go in reverse.
--PunchTheKeys
(edited by jats605)
2 years ago#40
Only if the graphics were redone in 3D and the incredible amount of glitches were fixed. Neither of these will happen, so, no.

RBY were terrible games from a programming standpoint.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. eShop gets PokeMon Red and Blue; would you bye them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived