After playing Sonic "Classic Collection" for the DS on my 3DS XL earlier...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. After playing Sonic "Classic Collection" for the DS on my 3DS XL earlier...

User Info: YAMI_ANUBIS_X

YAMI_ANUBIS_X
3 years ago#11
I wish they didnt half assed that collection by taking out debug mode in Sonic 2 and in a way its a pain to do debug mode in S3&K.

Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection does not even contain Sonic 3 and Knuckles due to the fact that whoever did it forgot to put it into the collection, Sonic 3 is in aswell as Sonic and Knuckles but not S3&K and Knuckles in Sonic 2.
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
3 years ago#12
I would love a version of Sonic Jam on the 3DS. :3 Best versions of the games, I have been told. Also, spin dash in Sonic 1!
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.

User Info: PhoenixRush

PhoenixRush
3 years ago#13
El_Dustino posted...
I would love a version of Sonic Jam on the 3DS. :3 Best versions of the games, I have been told. Also, spin dash in Sonic 1!

Sadly, will never happen. They've probably "lost the code" by now.
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo

El_Dustino
3 years ago#14
PhoenixRush posted...
El_Dustino posted...

Sadly, will never happen. They've probably "lost the code" by now.

You don't actually need the code. :3 Ico/SotC collection did not use the original code, from what I hear.

Though I will buy Sonic Jam on the Saturn anyways, but still. :3

User Info: Rurouni720

Rurouni720
3 years ago#15
90sRetroGaming posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
I'd pay over $40 for S3&K on 3DS alone. Greatest platformer of all time.

Y'know, a version with a stable framerate, something the classic collection lacked.

I did notice that!. one of the things i didn't like about the Classic Collection. there are some other errors too like the mid-boss music from S3 playing as the mid-boss music in S&K instead of the real one in S&K.. and also the invincibility theme being speed up for whatever reason in S2, lol!.

At least it's not unplayable like the Sonic GBA port.....

User Info: PhoenixRush

PhoenixRush
3 years ago#16
I'm surprised how responive the S3&K special stages are on Classic Collection, at least when you play it on 3DS. I'm used to a bit of a delay.
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
3 years ago#17
El_Dustino posted...

I had Sonic Jam on the Game.Com.

By far the worst Sonic game in existence.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

El_Dustino
3 years ago#18
Ghetsis posted...
El_Dustino posted...

I had Sonic Jam on the Game.Com.

By far the worst Sonic game in existence.

Perhaps it was the Game.Com? Everyone I heard said that the Saturn version is the best version of the games.

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
3 years ago#19
So essentially you want a "Mega Drive Ultimate Collection" like what was released for mainline consoles, then; but now for 3DS?
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia

User Info: Dragongod165

Dragongod165
3 years ago#20
Ghetsis posted...
El_Dustino posted...
I had the Game.Com.

By far the worst console in existence.

Fixed that for you.
"So it's a game of betrayal, then...?"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. After playing Sonic "Classic Collection" for the DS on my 3DS XL earlier...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived