Problems with eShop

#1temgunPosted 3/21/2013 12:36:13 PM
I got a pre-paid card and bought something with it. Now today I tried to add mode funds with my credit card and looks like it doesn't even work. Error code this:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=005-6535&system=3DS&locale=lang#country

I do recall entering my address and all that correctly, but apparently not. But here's the problem, I'd have to delete my current account, which means that all my bought stuff would no longer function. So what the hell, I'm certain that I entered all my information correctly (not that I'd see it anywhere now) and now I'd have to delete everything to use my credit card? This can't be this stupid, can it?
---
In a search of a cunning signature.
#2ARsignal11Posted 3/21/2013 1:15:54 PM
Never had your problem, so can't really comment. But I would recommend doing this:

If you continue to experience problems, please call 1-800-255-3700 for assistance.
#3temgun(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:21:54 PM
Riight, told me to do the exact same thing as the site says: Delete your account.

It's definitely not the credit card since it works everywhere else. As for the address, it never even asked for it. All I ever did was set the location in system settings. The eShop started up just fine.
---
In a search of a cunning signature.