3DS transfer questions!

#1Trav51695Posted 3/21/2013 3:05:50 PM
I just have a few quick questions about the whole transfer thing. I'm planning on getting the Pikachu 3DSXL, and I have an ambassador 3DS. So my questions are:

Can I transfer the 20 free games?

Can I choose to transfer certain things? or is it everything on the system?

can I transfer on more than one 3DS? I wanna like set up something with my friend, where I transfer everything onto his 3ds then trade mine in, and then transfer the games onto his back to my new one..

Sorry for the long message, I'm sure all this has been answered already.. but any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
---
Now Playing: Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension
PSN: Trav51695 add me up!
#2OMG_A_PONYPosted 3/21/2013 3:10:45 PM
start here

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63530777
#3Baha05Posted 3/21/2013 3:14:12 PM
Trav51695 posted...
I just have a few quick questions about the whole transfer thing. I'm planning on getting the Pikachu 3DSXL, and I have an ambassador 3DS. So my questions are:

Can I transfer the 20 free games?

Can I choose to transfer certain things? or is it everything on the system?

can I transfer on more than one 3DS? I wanna like set up something with my friend, where I transfer everything onto his 3ds then trade mine in, and then transfer the games onto his back to my new one..

Sorry for the long message, I'm sure all this has been answered already.. but any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Sticky on the page but:

Yes

No, everything gets transfered

Up to 5 transfers
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#4Trav51695(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 3:15:20 PM
Thank you so much :D
---
Now Playing: Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension
PSN: Trav51695 add me up!