Just bought Rayman Origins.

#1WrestlinFanPosted 3/21/2013 4:45:28 PM
Thought the game would be a steal for only 8 bucks. For those that have the game, how do you like it? Is it worth $8?
---
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.
#2warlord78Posted 3/21/2013 5:04:35 PM
It's not great for 3DS. I got it for PC for just under $7 which is great if you have a nice controller.
---
Think of Clevos as being what Mac owners think they have. - Exiled_Overseer
#321_21Posted 3/21/2013 5:05:50 PM
Yeah I'd rather play it on a console instead of a handheld. Plus the PS 3 version has extra stuff like achievements that you can work with.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#4ayxqp2Posted 3/21/2013 5:09:22 PM
Might've been a better question to ask before getting the game. :P
#5WrestlinFan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:16:03 PM
Quote:Might've been a better question to ask before getting the game. :P

It's just 800 pennies, and my cousin's gonna like it. It's at least worth a shot at 8 bucks right?
---
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.
#621_21Posted 3/21/2013 5:18:30 PM
WrestlinFan posted...

It's just 800 pennies, and my cousin's gonna like it. It's at least worth a shot at 8 bucks right?

That 8 bucks could've made any other game you wanted 8 bucks cheaper. Besides, imo Rayman Origins is best experienced on the big screen.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#7WrestlinFan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:20:14 PM
Quote:WrestlinFan posted...

That 8 bucks could've made any other game you wanted 8 bucks cheaper. Besides, imo Rayman Origins is best experienced on the big screen.

I mean it could be a cool game right? Right? *begins to feel the cold, sickening feel of sudden regret*
---
#8Furikuri_flclPosted 3/21/2013 5:28:21 PM
Don't sweat it. 3DS version isn't the best but for 8 bucks, who cares. You can take it on the go and it plays fine.

I've paid more for lesser games.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#9OoSubaruoOPosted 3/21/2013 5:32:25 PM
21_21 posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

Dude, it's $8.
#10Phange 2Posted 3/21/2013 5:33:24 PM
21_21 posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

It's pretty great on Vita, too
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange