Luigi Spotpass Puzzle?

#1TullyBlanchardPosted 3/21/2013 6:40:01 PM
Any chance we'll see one in the next few days?
---
Follow Me! @Dagatassy - Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#23DCrimsonPosted 3/21/2013 9:29:14 PM(edited)
Well, we didn't get a Paper Mario Sticker Star puzzle so I'm guessing not for this game either.
---
3DS FC: 1719-3287-8570
#3Shadow Stalker XPosted 3/21/2013 9:29:42 PM
Hard to say really. There's always a chance we'll get one, and always a chance we won't.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#4Gogo726Posted 3/21/2013 10:16:25 PM
Freaking Brain Age got a puzzle when PM didn't, so it could go either way.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#5ShinyBreloomPosted 3/21/2013 10:20:24 PM
Pokemon needs a puzzle or two.
---
Proud member of Team Galactic; I'm a G.
The creator of new universe - Team Galactic Commander, Neo Angel
#6esoteric42Posted 3/22/2013 7:01:12 AM
Look for new puzzles when they come with the next system update.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
JPN 3DS Friend Code: 1778-9984-3124 (Jiro)
#7TaaronPosted 3/22/2013 7:55:05 AM
Since the introduction of the pink puzzle pieces, all new puzzles are pointless to me.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#8EvilDrBAPosted 3/22/2013 8:25:12 AM
Taaron posted...
Since the introduction of the pink puzzle pieces, all new puzzles are pointless to me.

this. I completed all regular pieces, then I am stuck with missing pink pieces. I get something like 1 or 2 per month, and I live in a city seeing a lot of tourists... We should be allowed to buy pink pieces, even for a very high price. It was crazily egoistic from them: it works for us, we don't care for you. Thank you anyway for buying our products. :(
#9MetalLokiPosted 3/22/2013 8:49:44 AM
EvilDrBA posted...
Taaron posted...

this. I completed all regular pieces, then I am stuck with missing pink pieces. I get something like 1 or 2 per month, and I live in a city seeing a lot of tourists... We should be allowed to buy pink pieces, even for a very high price. It was crazily egoistic from them: it works for us, we don't care for you. Thank you anyway for buying our products. :(

Well I have all the puzzles done and I live in a city with a lot of tourist so it's nit like doesn't work everywhere.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#10TaaronPosted 3/22/2013 9:26:46 AM
EvilDrBA posted...
Taaron posted...

I am lucky if I get one or two street passes a month from other people. 90% of the time when I do, its with someone who has no new puzzle pieces or doesn't do the puzzles. I do get spot passes daily with my imported 3DS, but it doesn't exactly get me new pink puzzle pieces.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.