Luigi Spotpass Puzzle?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Luigi Spotpass Puzzle?
3 years ago#1
Any chance we'll see one in the next few days?
Follow Me! @Dagatassy - Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
3 years ago#2
Well, we didn't get a Paper Mario Sticker Star puzzle so I'm guessing not for this game either.
3DS FC: 1719-3287-8570
3 years ago#3
Hard to say really. There's always a chance we'll get one, and always a chance we won't.
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
3 years ago#4
Freaking Brain Age got a puzzle when PM didn't, so it could go either way.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
3 years ago#5
Pokemon needs a puzzle or two.
Proud member of Team Galactic; I'm a G.
The creator of new universe - Team Galactic Commander, Neo Angel
3 years ago#6
Look for new puzzles when they come with the next system update.
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
JPN 3DS Friend Code: 1778-9984-3124 (Jiro)
3 years ago#7
Since the introduction of the pink puzzle pieces, all new puzzles are pointless to me.
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
3 years ago#8
Taaron posted...
Since the introduction of the pink puzzle pieces, all new puzzles are pointless to me.

this. I completed all regular pieces, then I am stuck with missing pink pieces. I get something like 1 or 2 per month, and I live in a city seeing a lot of tourists... We should be allowed to buy pink pieces, even for a very high price. It was crazily egoistic from them: it works for us, we don't care for you. Thank you anyway for buying our products. :(
3 years ago#9
EvilDrBA posted...
Taaron posted...

this. I completed all regular pieces, then I am stuck with missing pink pieces. I get something like 1 or 2 per month, and I live in a city seeing a lot of tourists... We should be allowed to buy pink pieces, even for a very high price. It was crazily egoistic from them: it works for us, we don't care for you. Thank you anyway for buying our products. :(

Well I have all the puzzles done and I live in a city with a lot of tourist so it's nit like doesn't work everywhere.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
3 years ago#10
EvilDrBA posted...
Taaron posted...

I am lucky if I get one or two street passes a month from other people. 90% of the time when I do, its with someone who has no new puzzle pieces or doesn't do the puzzles. I do get spot passes daily with my imported 3DS, but it doesn't exactly get me new pink puzzle pieces.
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Luigi Spotpass Puzzle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived