Recommend me underrated 3DS games.

#1g6260Posted 3/21/2013 6:10:36 PM
I have most of the big name titles, looking for the more niche games, which was what made the DS so awesome imo.

I own:
Ridge Racer 3D (Launch game, don't judge me)
Rayman 3D (Great, but still a port)
Zelda 3D (Great, but still a port)
Star Fox 3D (Great, but still a port)
Mario 3D Land (meh)
REvelaitions (Very good)
NSMB2 (meh)
Kid Icarus (Very good)
Mario Kart 7 (Its Mario Kart >_>)
Devil Survivor Overclocked (Great, but still a port)
Harvest Moon 3D (Best Harvest Moon in years, imo)
Sticker Star (Sucked)
Fire Emblem (Meh)
Mirror of Fate (Sucked)

Not Interested in:
Etrian Odyssey (Tried it on the DS, didn't care for it)
Code Princess (Game looks absolutely stupid, imo)
Kingdom Hearts (Hate this series)
Tales of the Abyss (Really hate this series)
Virtue's Last Reward (Own it on Vita, its good, if inferior to 999)
Luigi's Mansion 2 (Didn't care for the first one, unless this is a huge improvement, I'll pass)

I've considered getting Monster Hunter. I've never played a game in the series, after watching a few videos I don't know if its my kind of game. I generally prefer games with faster and more fluid combat. MH looks kinda slow and choppy.
---
GT: amillionknivezz
http://i.imgur.com/ComI0.gif
#2Furikuri_flclPosted 3/21/2013 6:14:04 PM
Ketzal's Corridors. Really good game.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#3GloryChaosPosted 3/21/2013 6:15:48 PM
Ace Combat
Nano Assault EX
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#4GlamGlorpsPosted 3/21/2013 6:20:04 PM
I was going to make some suggestions, but your terrible taste in games makes it sort of tough. When 3D Land and Fire Emblem get a (meh) yet HARVEST MOON and RAYMAN 3D get praise, I don't think any of us can help you.

In fact, the only thing I think we can agree on is that the Tales series is terrible.
#5g6260(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:26:18 PM
When 3D Land and Fire Emblem get a (meh) yet HARVEST MOON and RAYMAN 3D get praise, I don't think any of us can help you.

I'm sorry but 3D land is the worst 3D Mario I have ever played. Its the NSMB of the 3D Series, completely bland and uninspired.

As for Fire Emblem, I know my opinions probably in the minority but I would say its in the lower half of the series. Besides the remakes, 6 and 8 are the only modern FE's that are worse than Awakening imo. After finishing my second playthrough on Lunatic I put it down and haven't touched it since. It completely failed to draw me in like most other games in the series.

Like I said, ANB is easily the best Harvest Moon I've played since Back To Nature/Friends of Mineral Town.

Rayman 3D is a port of the greatest 3D Platformer ever made, it has sound glitches but other than that its fine.
---
GT: amillionknivezz
http://i.imgur.com/ComI0.gif
#6MarsfordPosted 3/21/2013 6:31:35 PM
g6260 posted...
I'm sorry but 3D land is the worst 3D Mario I have ever played. Its the NSMB of the 3D Series, completely bland and uninspired.

There's that word again!
---
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
#7ares9090Posted 3/21/2013 6:33:40 PM
Ace Combat
Nano Assault EX

And Shinobi
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#8Cookie_AromaPosted 3/21/2013 6:45:28 PM
If you have broad tastes, you could try Style Savvy: Trendsetters. It's my second favorite game on the system after Kid Icarus.

As for Monster Hunter, I find single player Monster Hunter to be very boring, but multiplayer is very fun, so unless you have people to play with, or you have a WiiU to play online with, I wouldn't recommend it.
#9hyper kobun dashPosted 3/21/2013 6:59:18 PM
Cookie_Aroma posted...
If you have a broads tastes, you could try Style Savvy: Trendsetters. It's my second favorite game on the system after Kid Icarus.

Fix'd
I'm sorry I couldn't resist XD

I actually own Style Savvy: Trendsetters, and I think it's an awesome game ;)
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#10CHOVI3Posted 3/21/2013 7:00:03 PM
I recommend Rhythm Thief and Fractured Soul.
---
Please feed the trolls, they make this boards more lively.
3DS FC: 3566-1571-6130 Now playing Persona 3 Portable