If Nintendo released a new 3DS with a Circle Pad Pro built in would you buy it?

#1DarkKirby2500Posted 3/21/2013 7:47:04 PM
If Nintendo released a new 3DS with a Circle Pad Pro built in and extended battery life, would you buy it? - Results (105 votes)
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
37.14% (39 votes)
No, I'm happy with the Circle Pad Pro as peripheral.
19.05% (20 votes)
No, I don't think the 3DS needs a 2nd Circle Pad.
43.81% (46 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Added "extended battery life" because really, making new iterations with less battery life is ridiculous (looking at you DSi).

On that note, is there any peripheral device out there that has the Circle Pad Pro with an extended battery? Nyko cancelled their's last year for unknown reasons, and Nintendo has been heavily discouraging the use of it.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#2Tempest717Posted 3/21/2013 7:47:34 PM
Depends....
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#3DarkKirby2500(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:49:38 PM
Tempest717 posted...
Depends....

On?
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#4IAznDragonI YanPosted 3/21/2013 7:58:48 PM
don't think they will. i mean, there aren't a lot of games right now and in the future they plan to use the CPP for. the CPP is like the motion+. not many used it and no one wants to use it in the future
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
#5LightHawKnightPosted 3/21/2013 8:00:05 PM
Nope. Not a single chance. None, and I mean none of the games I play would even remotely need one.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#690sRetroGamingPosted 3/21/2013 8:04:22 PM
Bought the orginal 3DS in july 2011.. then bought the 3DS XL in december 2012 for obvious reasons.. i'm kinda done at this point in buying 3DS's. unless they release a Majora's Mask themed 3DS XL (by this time with extra improvements over the current 3DS XL) then no.. not really.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#7DarkKirby2500(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 8:10:05 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Nope. Not a single chance. None, and I mean none of the games I play would even remotely need one.

I don't know what games you play, but any game with a full 3D environment where you need to be able look in all directions quickly and efficiently benefits from a 2nd control stick (like Bayonetta). Does the 3DS have the capabilities to work around it? Sure, but the 2nd control stick would still be superior.

Also, this topic is not about if you think Nintendo will actually release one, as I said in the topic, Nintendo has been actively discouraging the use of the Circle Pad Pro.
---
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#8LightHawKnightPosted 3/21/2013 8:11:28 PM
DarkKirby2500 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

I don't know what games you play, but any game with a full 3D environment where you need to be able look in all directions quickly and efficiently benefits from a 2nd control stick (like Bayonetta). Does the 3DS have the capabilities to work around it? Sure, but the 2nd control stick would still be superior.

Also, this topic is not about if you think Nintendo will actually release one, as I said in the topic, Nintendo has been actively discouraging the use of the Circle Pad Pro.

I play mostly rpgs and strategy games, none of those benefit in the slightest from a pointless 2nd stick. Hell I never even use it on my ps3 or 360.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#9WickedSickJoshPosted 3/21/2013 8:20:02 PM
I still have my original 3DS and I'm waiting to upgrade if only something like that would come out. I'm not going to upgrade to the 3DS XL if a 3DSi XL Pro Lite is going to come out next year or so.
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3), WWE '13 (360), Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#10xIvan321Posted 3/21/2013 8:31:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]