New Super Mario Bros. Series Gives You Euphoria

#81Sir_HaxorPosted 3/22/2013 6:24:32 PM
Razieru posted...
NoboySpecial posted...
Subjective, not factual. Plenty of others feel it does though.

yes because the hundreds of thousands of people who gave it 5 stars on eshop thought it sucked
and bull you littery stated nsmb 2"brought nothing new" that's whining about lack of innovativation.

and the point of the dark souls thing is that it proves that NO MATTER HOW HARD A GAME IS,there are people who thinks it's easy.

i hope some day you actually suffer because those how have suffered don't enjoy it.

I would take this seriously, but it's Engrish and chat speak's love child so I won't. Also, learn how quotes work, or are you new to that too?

Quoting is an innovative form of responding. He's against that.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#82NoboySpecialPosted 3/22/2013 6:26:30 PM
because html tags are confusing that's why.
take me serious or not idc this ain't my main account.
you used a bunch of logical fallacies so i did the same.

if you think you no so much about good game design release an extreemly hard game with 100% original idea and do that 20 times in a row
---
Kupo!
#83RazieruPosted 3/22/2013 6:29:52 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
This is the dumbest argument I've ever seen. What does suffering in life have to do with a challenging video game? By this logic anyone who reads above a 1st grade reading level is a masochist.

Well, he's been squirming around with such asinine playground tactics since we first locked eyes on each other in this topic. He has yet to make a solid point about anything; instead, he's trying to come back from the abyss thanks to his own ceaseless hilarity. It happens when you tear apart what little sensible logic he attempts to bring to the table.

People create challenges because they want to experience something new. Why stay at the bottom when you're capable of crawling your way to the top? It's going to be tough but the feeling of accomplishment at the end is worth it.

Furthermore, people tend to do that because they want to and can. No other "reasoning" to that is needed. He failed, again, to get the point that a game's natural difficulty vs. an artificial one (like the aforementioned), has nothing to do with each other. He likes to pull quite a lot of things out his arse though, so don't be surprised.
---
I am the sincerest realist.
#84RazieruPosted 3/22/2013 6:33:18 PM
NoboySpecial posted...
because html tags are confusing that's why.
take me serious or not idc this ain't my main account.
you used a bunch of logical fallacies so i did the same.

if you think you no so much about good game design release an extreemly hard game with 100% original idea and do that 20 times in a row

Oh god, the chat speaker strikes AGAIN! I am attempting to respond, but I am unable to decipher....something about html tags too confusing and making bs excuses like, "This is an alt account".

I fail to see any validity or sense to be made there still....
---
I am the sincerest realist.
#85NoboySpecialPosted 3/22/2013 6:41:16 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
Razieru posted...
NoboySpecial posted...
Subjective, not factual. Plenty of others feel it does though.

yes because the hundreds of thousands of people who gave it 5 stars on eshop thought it sucked
and bull you littery stated nsmb 2"brought nothing new" that's whining about lack of innovativation.

and the point of the dark souls thing is that it proves that NO MATTER HOW HARD A GAME IS,there are people who thinks it's easy.

i hope some day you actually suffer because those how have suffered don't enjoy it.

I would take this seriously, but it's Engrish and chat speak's love child so I won't. Also, learn how quotes work, or are you new to that too?

Quoting is an innovative form of responding. He's against that.

innovativation is never a good thing the only games people CLAIM are innovative that like are HUGE REHASHES.

and suffering inreal life causes you to hate suffering i know that's why i hate it.
your not doing a self impossed challenge for any other reason but to add challeng THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED A SELF IMPOSSED CHALLANGE.

if you wanted a fresh experience,you just by a new god damn game
---
Kupo!