I refuse to buy ocarina of time 3D

#1TigermitsuPosted 3/22/2013 5:53:23 AM
Can they ever let majora's mask get any light again? Everyone played oot at least 5-10 times in their lives already through the numerous remakes & rereleases
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg- Kunimitsu is sooo fine
#2Vs1991Posted 3/22/2013 5:55:32 AM
everyone loves oot. its considered one of the best games of all time. why make mm3d when they could make oot3d and make way more money. think of it from a business perspective
#3ARsignal11Posted 3/22/2013 6:23:02 AM
Vs1991 posted...
everyone loves oot. its considered one of the best games of all time. why make mm3d when they could make oot3d and make way more money. think of it from a business perspective

That would be the rational thing to do.

No place for that here on Gfaqs.
#4UnderratedGamerPosted 3/22/2013 6:27:31 AM
I'd like to see MM 3D too.

But surprisingly, besides my most recent playthrough, I haven't played OoT in a long time. So I decided to buy this. I only beat it twice beforehand so I really enjoyed the experience.

It also helps that I never really did any of the sidequests or mini-games so my whole playthrough changed on this one, and for the better.
---
Regardless of what anyone says, everyone in the world is an Agnostic considering what we truly know.
#590sRetroGamingPosted 3/22/2013 6:32:00 AM(edited)
Do you not realize the majority of people have and are continuing to beg for Majora's Mask 3D to be released?. Operation Moonfall?. have you not been here the last two years?. Nintendo KNOWS this!. it's gonna happen.. ;).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#6hawkeye2188Posted 3/22/2013 6:37:50 AM
Dont chastise me, I've never played oot... never owned a n64
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#7iammaxhailmePosted 3/22/2013 6:44:25 AM
mm is overrated
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
#8blunderminePosted 3/22/2013 7:47:33 AM
If you want them to make MM in 3D then you should buy OOT. That's part of what they're basing the decision on.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#9AnclationPosted 3/22/2013 7:54:32 AM(edited)
90sRetroGaming posted...
Do you not realize the majority of people have and are continuing to beg for Majora's Mask 3D to be released?. Operation Moonfall?. have you not been here the last two years?. Nintendo KNOWS this!. it's gonna happen.. ;).

I think you underestimate just how stupid and oblivious Nintendo can be. I mean, way back in 2011 we were told that the MM remake depended on there being demand for it, and for all the noise we made since then they decided to remake The Wind Waker instead (after we were told that we wouldn't get another remake until after an original 3DS Zelda comes out). Oh, and if Nintendo's worried about the 3DS getting too many ports and remakes, then why do they go ahead and announce DKCR 3D, a game that originally came out in 2010?

Anyway, even though I love Ocarina of Time 3D I can sorta understand TC's point - if only because playing OoT 3D will make you want Majora's Mask 3D that much more :)
#10AnclationPosted 3/22/2013 8:00:54 AM
ARsignal11 posted...
Vs1991 posted...

That would be the rational thing to do.

No place for that here on Gfaqs.

Who says you can't make both? Given how Majora's Mask re-uses the OoT graphics (as well as a lot of character models) it would if anything be a wasted opportunity not to make Majora's Mask 3D after Ocarina of Time 3D.