What do you take of this Nintendo email?

#11RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:06:02 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
If you don't understand those instructions there is a chance you aren't old enough to post here or contact Nintendo. That's like 7th grade stuff here, and I'm from Arizona with one of the worst public school systems in the history of public school systems. That means its probably 5th or 6th grade stuff elsewhere. Angles and degrees are basic stuff.

I'm 20, I wasn't really taught that in alternative school. Just adding, subtracting, multiplication, division. No believe me, I really do feel dumb all the time, makes me a bit upset, certain things I wasn't taught to use in school. Including cursive writing, and I'm far from the greatest with grammar.
---
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
#12RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:12:55 AM
Zekrom:So that means its normal.

So when I open the 3DS and it clicks into place, thats a 180, or 165? I THINK I understand the 360 explanation, because a circle has no corners right? I just don't understand what all of these degrees are for.
---
#13RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:55:05 AM
adonfraz posted...
RJP_X posted...
Like what does within quality specifications mean?

Also could you explain the directions, not sure what the degrees is all about?

When manufacturing a product it's impossible to produce every single unit "exactly" the same every time. So there are certain standards a product must reach to not be defective, and it appears your 3DS is just passable.

Missed your post. Passable as in close to defective, or close to, practically average?
---
#14RyuVegasPosted 3/22/2013 10:28:57 AM
TC, just from reading this topic I started testing my 3DSXL just to see if I could match what you are describing...

and Unfortunately I DO hear exactly what you are describing and I never once noticed it as a problem. But I did what you said: While Closed I opened it about it an inch. Well at an inch I heard nothing so I went to 2 inches and I heard, and felt, a very distinct but quiet "click."

So I'm inclined to believe that this is normal and you should have nothing to worry about TC.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#15blackweasel30Posted 3/22/2013 10:31:51 AM
They couldnt have spelled that message any simpler tc.
---
Created by vT_Paroxysm AKA Wivode: http://i46.tinypic.com/2ztaxag.png
Come visit my board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/566160-
#16RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 10:49:13 AM
RyuVegas posted...
TC, just from reading this topic I started testing my 3DSXL just to see if I could match what you are describing...

and Unfortunately I DO hear exactly what you are describing and I never once noticed it as a problem. But I did what you said: While Closed I opened it about it an inch. Well at an inch I heard nothing so I went to 2 inches and I heard, and felt, a very distinct but quiet "click."

So I'm inclined to believe that this is normal and you should have nothing to worry about TC.

Not sure how similar the 3DS and the 3DSXL models are. I have a regular one. I know the regular model the left hinge is built loosely, so even while closed the screen slides up and down on the left side, well it clicks WHILE CLOSED as well, if you slide the screen up.
---
#17RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:04:55 PM
blackweasel30 posted...
They couldnt have spelled that message any simpler tc.

I assume 180 is when it clicks when you fully open it then. It passed all of those tests btw. It closed very easily on its own when I had it an inch or so open as well.
---
#18RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:59:56 PM
I've got to ask, is it normal if the analog nub moves a little stiff to the right, but lighter in other directions?
---
#19jim200Posted 3/22/2013 1:02:46 PM
Is this a sex position thing from the 3DS Kama Sutra?
---
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
#20confettistormPosted 3/22/2013 1:04:03 PM
RJP_X posted...
Basically the problem with my 3DS is that it makes a clicking, keh, popping sound when its closed from the left hinge, or makes that sound when I open it less than an inch.

Trust me, I'm OCD about this kind of thing. The first time I got my 3DS, the hinge clicking into position sounded like hard plastic cracking.

1 year later and it's still working perfectly fine.