What do you take of this Nintendo email?

#31RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 3:59:03 PM
trenton97 posted...
RJP_X posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
If you don't understand those instructions there is a chance you aren't old enough to post here or contact Nintendo. That's like 7th grade stuff here, and I'm from Arizona with one of the worst public school systems in the history of public school systems. That means its probably 5th or 6th grade stuff elsewhere. Angles and degrees are basic stuff.

I'm 20, I wasn't really taught that in alternative school. Just adding, subtracting, multiplication, division. No believe me, I really do feel dumb all the time, makes me a bit upset, certain things I wasn't taught to use in school. Including cursive writing, and I'm far from the greatest with grammar.

What kind if school was this?

Bradley school, where people with Aspergers like me, or people with ADHD go. I never seen a mentally handicapped person there, so I guess they don't qualify.
---
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
#32n00bsaib0tPosted 3/24/2013 11:02:35 AM
mjc0961 posted...
RJP_X posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
If you don't understand those instructions there is a chance you aren't old enough to post here or contact Nintendo. That's like 7th grade stuff here, and I'm from Arizona with one of the worst public school systems in the history of public school systems. That means its probably 5th or 6th grade stuff elsewhere. Angles and degrees are basic stuff.

I'm 20, I wasn't really taught that in alternative school. Just adding, subtracting, multiplication, division. No believe me, I really do feel dumb all the time, makes me a bit upset, certain things I wasn't taught to use in school. Including cursive writing, and I'm far from the greatest with grammar.

Cursive writing is useless in the real world, aside from your signature. If you can sign your name, that's all you need to know of cursive.

You don't even need cursive for that. Cursive is 100% useless. I used to sign my name like 50 times a day, I got that thing down to two letters and a squiggly. It's my legal signature too on my drivers license so it has to be accepted when I use checks, credit cards, etc.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile