Arrrrrgh!!! I'm done with Puzzle Swap. (blog/rant)

#1xxxRemmyxxxPosted 3/22/2013 9:48:47 AM
Just got my first Streetpass in ages and I STILL can't get any of those stupid pink pieces. Nintendo really wasted their time with that lame idea. I'd almost pay money at this point just so I don't have to keep staring at incomplete puzzles that are pretty much impossible to finish at this point. OCD is a b****.
#2MetalLokiPosted 3/22/2013 10:16:59 AM
xxxRemmyxxx posted...
Just got my first Streetpass in ages and I STILL can't get any of those stupid pink pieces. Nintendo really wasted their time with that lame idea. I'd almost pay money at this point just so I don't have to keep staring at incomplete puzzles that are pretty much impossible to finish at this point. OCD is a b****.

If they're impossible why do I have all of them done?
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#3NintendoMoosePosted 3/22/2013 10:20:30 AM
Go to any anime/gaming convention. You'll have all the puzzles within a day.
---
www.MooseTV.net
www.ClydeWinters.com
#4xxxRemmyxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 10:38:22 AM
MetalLoki posted...
xxxRemmyxxx posted...

If they're impossible why do I have all of them done?

I did say "pretty much impossible". As in damn near, but not quite. And do you live in the city? That's probably why. Us country folk have it pretty rough.
#5esoteric42Posted 3/22/2013 10:40:30 AM
NintendoMoose posted...
Go to any anime/gaming convention. You'll have all the puzzles within a day.

Theme parks work for this as well, as do college campuses to a lesser extent.

I was missing about 50 pieces until I went to SXSW in Austin a few weeks ago.

Now I need 4 pieces.

ProTip:
When you make a purchase at GameStop complete the customer feedback survey and in the comments section, ask them to bring their 3DS to work. I always get a Street Pass at my local GameStop now.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
JPN 3DS Friend Code: 1778-9984-3124 (Jiro)
#6xxxRemmyxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 10:49:04 AM
^^^Btw, the only crowded places to go where I live is Gamestop, BestBuy, Wal-Mart, and the local mall. Other than that there isn't a whole lot in my area. And any kind of convention is out of the question too. It's pretty much a lost cause for me.