Awesome! Luigi's Mansion is gonna be HARD! *rolls eyes*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Awesome! Luigi's Mansion is gonna be HARD! *rolls eyes*
2 years ago#1
This is a typical Mario/Luigi game we are talking about. Are you guys seriously thinking its going to provide a "challenge"? Lol.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
2 years ago#2
You don't know things.
2 years ago#3
Lack of checkpoints may be a problem with this generation. I know I got into the terrible habit of saving every 10 minutes on many games. It could be a deal breaker for some, but not for me.
2 years ago#4
Wekos1187 posted...
Lack of checkpoints may be a problem with this generation. I know I got into the terrible habit of saving every 10 minutes on many games. It could be a deal breaker for some, but not for me.

That really doesn't make it a hard game IMO. Its like Classic mode on Fire Emblem games. Tailor yourself to play to near perfection until you can save. I find that far more enjoyable than the trial-error nonsense with save states at every corner these days.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
2 years ago#5
tw1g_007 posted...
Wekos1187 posted...

That really doesn't make it a hard game IMO. Its like Classic mode on Fire Emblem games. Tailor yourself to play to near perfection until you can save. I find that far more enjoyable than the trial-error nonsense with save states at every corner these days.

so the game so be a thousand hours long with no save points?
saving isn't just for save scuming for f***s sake.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Ignoring:vyers and quietisgood
2 years ago#6
Anyone who has played a Nintendo game by NLG will tell you they're tough as nails; Punch Out Wii was brutal, same with the Mario Striker games in Tournament Mode. But I do find it's a good balance, and the sort of difficulty that you can overcome by learning.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
2 years ago#7
SMASHKING84 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
Wekos1187 posted...

A little harsh aren't we. I guess thanks to my job and having to use excel constantly, I'm already accustomed to doing this all the time. Just a nice option to have, you don't have to use it. Plus it was a blessing when I played the Witcher 2, so I could play the alternate story line.
2 years ago#8
Wekos1187 posted...

There's a reason they place the golden bones in a level for people to look for them. I bet the girl at Gamestop was too lazy and did not do this.
---
LoL IGN: Butch Magnus
2 years ago#9
SW_FFXIfan posted...
Wekos1187 posted...

There's a reason they place the golden bones in a level for people to look for them. I bet the girl at Gamestop was too lazy and did not do this.

again saving isn't about save scuming
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Ignoring:vyers and quietisgood
2 years ago#10
Wekos1187 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
Wekos1187 posted...

A little harsh aren't we. I guess thanks to my job and having to use excel constantly, I'm already accustomed to doing this all the time. Just a nice option to have, you don't have to use it. Plus it was a blessing when I played the Witcher 2, so I could play the alternate story line.

Don't mind him. I actually have him on my ignore list to lol.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Awesome! Luigi's Mansion is gonna be HARD! *rolls eyes*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived