Awesome! Luigi's Mansion is gonna be HARD! *rolls eyes*

#1tw1g_007Posted 3/22/2013 11:14:54 AM
This is a typical Mario/Luigi game we are talking about. Are you guys seriously thinking its going to provide a "challenge"? Lol.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#2Moorish_IdolPosted 3/22/2013 11:16:44 AM
You don't know things.
#3Wekos1187Posted 3/22/2013 11:25:58 AM
Lack of checkpoints may be a problem with this generation. I know I got into the terrible habit of saving every 10 minutes on many games. It could be a deal breaker for some, but not for me.
#4tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:28:59 PM
Wekos1187 posted...
Lack of checkpoints may be a problem with this generation. I know I got into the terrible habit of saving every 10 minutes on many games. It could be a deal breaker for some, but not for me.

That really doesn't make it a hard game IMO. Its like Classic mode on Fire Emblem games. Tailor yourself to play to near perfection until you can save. I find that far more enjoyable than the trial-error nonsense with save states at every corner these days.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#5SMASHKING84Posted 3/22/2013 12:33:15 PM
tw1g_007 posted...
Wekos1187 posted...

That really doesn't make it a hard game IMO. Its like Classic mode on Fire Emblem games. Tailor yourself to play to near perfection until you can save. I find that far more enjoyable than the trial-error nonsense with save states at every corner these days.

so the game so be a thousand hours long with no save points?
saving isn't just for save scuming for f***s sake.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Ignoring:vyers and quietisgood
#6toad133Posted 3/22/2013 12:40:26 PM
Anyone who has played a Nintendo game by NLG will tell you they're tough as nails; Punch Out Wii was brutal, same with the Mario Striker games in Tournament Mode. But I do find it's a good balance, and the sort of difficulty that you can overcome by learning.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#7Wekos1187Posted 3/22/2013 12:48:25 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
Wekos1187 posted...

A little harsh aren't we. I guess thanks to my job and having to use excel constantly, I'm already accustomed to doing this all the time. Just a nice option to have, you don't have to use it. Plus it was a blessing when I played the Witcher 2, so I could play the alternate story line.
#8SW_FFXIfanPosted 3/22/2013 12:59:20 PM
Wekos1187 posted...

There's a reason they place the golden bones in a level for people to look for them. I bet the girl at Gamestop was too lazy and did not do this.
---
LoL IGN: Butch Magnus
#9SMASHKING84Posted 3/22/2013 1:03:06 PM
SW_FFXIfan posted...
Wekos1187 posted...

There's a reason they place the golden bones in a level for people to look for them. I bet the girl at Gamestop was too lazy and did not do this.

again saving isn't about save scuming
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Ignoring:vyers and quietisgood
#10tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 1:12:33 PM
Wekos1187 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
Wekos1187 posted...

A little harsh aren't we. I guess thanks to my job and having to use excel constantly, I'm already accustomed to doing this all the time. Just a nice option to have, you don't have to use it. Plus it was a blessing when I played the Witcher 2, so I could play the alternate story line.

Don't mind him. I actually have him on my ignore list to lol.
---