Awesome! Luigi's Mansion is gonna be HARD! *rolls eyes*

#11LOLRIFANPosted 3/22/2013 1:21:22 PM
tw1g_007 posted...
Wekos1187 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
Wekos1187 posted...
Lack of checkpoints may be a problem with this generation. I know I got into the terrible habit of saving every 10 minutes on many games. It could be a deal breaker for some, but not for me.

That really doesn't make it a hard game IMO. Its like Classic mode on Fire Emblem games. Tailor yourself to play to near perfection until you can save. I find that far more enjoyable than the trial-error nonsense with save states at every corner these days.

so the game so be a thousand hours long with no save points?
saving isn't just for save scuming for f***s sake.

A little harsh aren't we. I guess thanks to my job and having to use excel constantly, I'm already accustomed to doing this all the time. Just a nice option to have, you don't have to use it. Plus it was a blessing when I played the Witcher 2, so I could play the alternate story line.

Don't mind him. I actually have him on my ignore list to lol.

lol i have dozens of accounts so good luck. it's pretty pathetic your ignoring me just because i don't think exactly like you do.
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
"Welcome to my barbecue!" kefka final fantasy vi
#12SS4kronos33Posted 3/22/2013 1:23:32 PM
how was the gamecube version hard???the save points for this one happened right after the boss battles.i dont see the 3DS version being any harder than the gamecube version.save points are for amateurs.i hope there is a difficulty select like the snes super ghouls and ghost.start out on easy/novice,work my way up toeasy then normal.then move on to hard and expert,and finally PROFESSIONAL.
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#13tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:26:03 PM(edited)
LOLRIFAN posted...
lol i have dozens of accounts so good luck. it's pretty pathetic your ignoring me just because i don't think exactly like you do.

Thank you for stupidly exposing your alt account because I have now ignored it after I finish posting this message,

Keep bringing them forward please. You are doing me a huge favor.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#14G1ingyPosted 3/22/2013 3:13:15 PM
LOLRIFAN posted...

You know, if you get Ignored in one account, chances are you'll get Ignored in all other accounts you make right?

How about you stop acting like a kid instead?
#15SS4kronos33Posted 3/23/2013 12:25:09 PM
G1ingy
Posted 3/22/2013 5:13:15 PM
message detail
How about you stop acting like a kid instead?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

good luck with this because this seems to be the majority of people on the newer systems/current generation boards.you dont see this on the nes,sne,genesis,etc boards.
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#16RazieruPosted 3/23/2013 12:30:02 PM
The problem is, this generation of gamers are so use to the dumb founded and brain dead difficult games that Nintendo incessantly makes that they **** their pants at even a mention of something being supposedly difficult.
---
I am the sincerest realist.
#17Rurouni720Posted 3/23/2013 12:30:03 PM
LOLRIFAN posted...

Wow, your horrible at keeping yourself hidden eh?
#18Lord_FroodPosted 3/23/2013 12:35:17 PM
>your/you're
>Internet drama
>neckbeards with "ignoring" signatures

This thread is terrible.
---
"I'd prolly AS if I went to a Pokemon board." - Foofyhead
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#19SMASHKING84Posted 3/23/2013 3:06:01 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
LOLRIFAN posted...

Wow, your horrible at keeping yourself hidden eh?

what would be the point of hidding an alt when thanks to stally people know about 3 of them.... idk how he found out but there was pointing hidding things already uncovered.

besides my final alt is still a secret so idc.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Ignoring:anyone who pisses me off
#20SS4kronos33Posted 3/24/2013 1:03:45 PM
^^^^ looks like its not a secret to everybody anymore
---